Best supplier? (old ecig customer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extremeodd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2009
Well I had used an old ecig cigarillo for just long enough for it to pay for it self and it died. I loved the experience but I couldn't afford another one. Now money isnt much of a worry. From reading here Ive seen I should avoid ecig. What companies are the best then? I need a place that can supply an ciggarello style model and a smaller cig sized model for a good price thats reliable. Im not sure where to start since Ive been dealing with ecigs crap for a while now. Thanks.

katink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2008
the Netherlands
There aren't any cigarillo-models anymore that I know of. Janty did have one in the planning some time back, but it seems to have vanished from their boards for some reason (at least I'm not hearing it mentioned anymore, let alone that it is allready out and for sale).
I wish these cigarillo's would be made by someone reliable though - these could have 'the best of two worlds'... big cartridge (pen-model-size) so not having to nurse it all the time (cheaper in use too); lots of choices in ready-made carts for who likes that; and using cigar-batteries, so nice and cheap and will always be available, even with a ban (these batteries are used for lots of other things too, so can't be held up by customs like they could hold up the specialized e-cig batteries).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread