• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

best supplier that imports to australia or best australian supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny76

Dec 25, 2011
sydney
ok i started the thread but havnt conritbuted yet.I forgot to get bottles and syringes so i order from juice ..... with a few flavors.so heres what i got where i got it and how long it took!!
Provari from provape USA took only 6 days to arrive and i ordered it on christmas day.Super delivery time.
AL 3ml Liquidnator tank and sloted carto's from vapebar australia.Took 3 days to arrive.I rang the owner to get some detials on it and they were very curtious helpful.
Flavors from e-cig australia.Took 3 days to arrive.(havnt tried the flavors yet but will review once vaped).
Nicotine and pg/vg from nicvape USA. Took 14 days to arrive.(once agian havnt tried products will review and post).Package was not inspected by customs.
So when i get my syringes and bottels ill make my 13 flavors i bought and let steep for a few days and start reviewing the products.
PS i read today that some flavors need to steep for a couple of weeks so some flavors may take longer than others to review.

ozeevapr

Feb 3, 2011
Australia
I try to support Aussie suppliers whenever I can and have bought from several local suppliers so thought I would share my dealings as a customer.

downundervapers
Decent postage
decent correspondence
Outdated hardware and a lot of duds

I found downundervapers to be pretty decent by my experience actually, very helpful infact, But I got Good hardware, no duds. They even gave me info on where to get juice when I asked. Quite happy with em. They have the new CE2's there and they are pretty damn good Id say I love the new colours. Totally "not" outdated hmm!

ozeevapr

Feb 3, 2011
Australia
I prefer Australian vendors for the faster postage times

The amount of time I sometimes wait for things to arrive from the USA to Australia is ridiculous :ohmy:

And the postage costs are also ridiculous for the time it takes to get here, and some have the worst packaging methods, like loosely chucked in a bubble bag.:(

If I buy from OS I would prefer EMS in china, it takes like 3-6 days to arrive.

So now prefer china or Australia because I am not so patiently capable of waiting anymore. And I stalk the postie all too often now, haha.

Last edited:

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
I've never had a problem with any US vendors, I've ordered from 7 or 8 and I can't complain about any of them. Postage time is usually between 7 and 14 days and the packaging has been great.

From personal experience I can highly recommend deejStuff, Vapor God, Vaporbomb, Tasty Vapor & Smoktek for juice. The standout for me though is deejStuff, they have free international delivery for orders over $75, the fastest postage I've seen, the best packaging I've come across, the best bottle labelling I've seen and some very tasty juices.

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
You must have overlooked their contact us page, I just had a look and was surprised that they were located in Tas because their shipping is faster than WA.

Wow, 1SicPuppy, I didn't even know someone had started a supply place in Tas! Now, if only I can talk them into stocking stuff I will use ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread