Best sweet Fruity Flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

captiancd89

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Boston, MA
I was wondering if you guys would like to share your experiences with sweet fruity flavors i have been looking for a new vendor to try. Ive been using tasty Vapor for the past few years because I love there flavor compared to other places ive tried. Do you have any suggestions on where else I can get Sweet fruity flavors to try!

Thanks for your time.:toast:

e/ the reason I made a new thread about this is because I wanted to see sweet fruity flavors. I know theres many threads about fruity flavors, but that sweetness is very important to me.

Last edited:

Wren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Chi-town
(I just copied my post from another thread since it applies...)

Try Vape Dudes E-Cat fruit liquids.

I am vaping on their Orange Cream atm and it tastes just like a creamsickle, super sweet and bright with a little vanilla-ey cream undertones.

I've also heard really good things about their other flavors, and the cool thing is they let you totally customize the juice you order including nic strength, amount of flavoring and PG/VG ratio.

And they have a 40% off your first juice order coupon (1 time only) that is awesome!!

Here is their website!!

The Best eJuice - VapeDudes.com - Hand-Crafted Gourmet & Organic - 100% USA Ingredients

captiancd89

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Boston, MA
(I just copied my post from another thread since it applies...)

Try Vape Dudes E-Cat fruit liquids.

I am vaping on their Orange Cream atm and it tastes just like a creamsickle, super sweet and bright with a little vanilla-ey cream undertones.

I've also heard really good things about their other flavors, and the cool thing is they let you totally customize the juice you order including nic strength, amount of flavoring and PG/VG ratio.

And they have a 40% off your first juice order coupon (1 time only) that is awesome!!

Here is their website!!

The Best eJuice - VapeDudes.com - Hand-Crafted Gourmet & Organic - 100% USA Ingredients

Just ordered some cotton candy from them, thanks!

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Rawr does fruit flavors better than anyone I have tried to date. I have so many I can mention...are there specific fruits you are particularly interested in? I might be able to give some more specific suggestions that way.

My favorite Rawr juices are Peach Serum (Which is a peach & coconut cream) and Serenity (Raspberry & coconut cream). Beachin' is a tropical fruit mix, SO yummy & great for summer.

Let me know if you have specific fruit interests and I can give some other suggestions. Mike at Rawr Vapor does some amazing things with fruit flavors.

candimccann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
Lenexa, KS, US
www.youtube.com
+1 for Rawr

By now I think I am an official Rawr fangirl. I just got Razzmataz (peach watermelon) and Summer's Delight (peach strawberry I think) today... yum, sweet, yum.

Truth Serum is another fave, needs about 5 days to steep though (I don't usually steep my Rawr with the exception of Truth Serum and Green Peach Tea).

SkyDancer

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Oklahoma
A friend just gave me some peach from vapingzone. LOVED IT! I even added it to my Honey Flu Tobacco from them and made it even better. I ordered the one she gave me which was the Dekang but also ordered small amounts of their USA liquid and also the VG one. We will see!
Does anyone have recommendations for a good peach?
btw....taking notes on all your posts. love the sweet vapes!

You need to try Strawberr-E Fields from Groove-E-Juice! This flavor is amazing- I can vape through a 30ml bottle in just a few days. It is sweet and fruity, light and refreshing. Perfect for summertime. The Rain-E-Day Waffle is another great sweet one they carry. www. grooveejuice.com. ...and they have a special right now 15% off juice orders to the end of the month. Promo code is ILUVGROOVEE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread