Best tank for flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasman134

Mar 21, 2018
I have several friends who believe the Cleito is one of the best flavor tanks for an off the shelf tank. It wasn't for me but it is possible it was something I was doing. I've heard several speak well of the Falcon tank too. I tend to think it's a personal preference on what you like.
I have the cleito and like it. Just got the falcon today but haven’t tried it yet. Thanks Section 1

dmbtke

Sep 26, 2014
I got a falcon tank yesterday and that has real good flavor. Thanks Rottweiler

I’ve been using it as my go to for about two weeks now and it’s solid. The flavor is great, but the tank has some minor annoyances.

The top can EASILY get cross-threaded when you fill the tank. It’s not always evident that you’ve done it either until you’re sucking in juice.

I don’t know that if this an issue on my side, but I’ve also had a no atomizer error a few times when I’ve swapped coils. Best bet is to load it up and test it out without biting the coil. If not you’re gonna have to dump your juice and try again.

The mesh coil seems to be the real winner too. Keep it at the right wattage and you’re good to go. Don’t even bother with their wood ones.

Reactions: stols001

tours

Moved On
Mar 24, 2013
foster city
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: Spammer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread