Best tank for iTaste VV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiatrix

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2015
I'm trying to get my boyfriend's mother hooked up with a fairly simple e-cig setup, but I am not very familiar with the type she's looking for. She wants an iTaste VV, so I'm sure she'll go with version 3 (that's the most recent, right?), because she saw her friend with one and I'm not very good at changing her mind so we'll just go with that. But what tank would you recommend for this device, with low cost and availability of replacement coils in mind? I was thinking one of the Protanks, because that is what her friend had and she liked it, but I'm not sure which version is best, or how easily/cheaply the coils for each one can be purchased... Where do you go for the best prices on these items, and are there issues with any of them going out of stock often? She doesn't have very much money, but she's ready to quit cigarettes if I can get her set up without much hassle on her end. Help?

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
I concur with either the Nautilus or Nautilus Mini. Coils usually run $4 in a shop but most online retailers sell them $10/5-pack. I personally used a Nautilus 5ml tank for many months and it's a sure fire winner to quit smoking. A little istick 30 watt should be something to introduce her to as it's small, light and the battery will last all day on a single charge. My wife has the pink one and it's, well, pink.

Reactions: Fiatrix

Fiatrix

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2015
I think I'm actually going to take her into a shop and have her hold a couple tiny box mods like the istick or the subox, to see if she's got some wiggle room for a better vape. She's usually pretty set when she gets her mind on something, though. Wish me luck!

Btw for anyone with a protank, I found 5-packs of coils on Mt Baker Vapor for $4.99! That's less than half the price I see them on most other sites, wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread