The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Best tank for iTaste VV?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Fiatrix, Jul 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Fiatrix

Fiatrix Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 19, 2015
    I'm trying to get my boyfriend's mother hooked up with a fairly simple e-cig setup, but I am not very familiar with the type she's looking for. She wants an iTaste VV, so I'm sure she'll go with version 3 (that's the most recent, right?), because she saw her friend with one and I'm not very good at changing her mind so we'll just go with that. But what tank would you recommend for this device, with low cost and availability of replacement coils in mind? I was thinking one of the Protanks, because that is what her friend had and she liked it, but I'm not sure which version is best, or how easily/cheaply the coils for each one can be purchased... Where do you go for the best prices on these items, and are there issues with any of them going out of stock often? She doesn't have very much money, but she's ready to quit cigarettes if I can get her set up without much hassle on her end. Help?

2. Pinot

Pinot Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2014
    New Zealand
    The v4 is the most recent. Unfortunately I can't help with your other questions, but hopefully someone else can.

3. Caffeine7

Caffeine7 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2013
    Riverside, ca
    You really can't go wrong with a nautilus mini for starters. Good flavor, adjustable draw and easy to change coils. Check eciggity or vape nw they always have good prices and fast shipping

4. suprtrkr

suprtrkr ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aspire Nautilus would be my suggestion. And the VV4 is the most recent.

5. Fiatrix

May 19, 2015
    Thanks for the suggestions!

6. WonderDude32

WonderDude32 Super Member ECF Veteran

May 9, 2015
    Clarksville, TN
    I concur with either the Nautilus or Nautilus Mini. Coils usually run $4 in a shop but most online retailers sell them $10/5-pack. I personally used a Nautilus 5ml tank for many months and it's a sure fire winner to quit smoking. A little istick 30 watt should be something to introduce her to as it's small, light and the battery will last all day on a single charge. My wife has the pink one and it's, well, pink.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fiatrix

May 19, 2015
    I think I'm actually going to take her into a shop and have her hold a couple tiny box mods like the istick or the subox, to see if she's got some wiggle room for a better vape. She's usually pretty set when she gets her mind on something, though. Wish me luck!

Btw for anyone with a protank, I found 5-packs of coils on Mt Baker Vapor for $4.99! That's less than half the price I see them on most other sites, wow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.