Best tank for Wismec Gen 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpo

Dec 1, 2015
Hey, folks! Recently purchased the Wismec RX Gen 3 kit and the Gnome tank just doesn’t cut it for me...gets very hot in a short period of time even while vaping under recommended wattage. I’d like to get a new tank to go with the mod (which is great so far) and am looking for a solid recommendation. Want something other than Smok (TV8 or 12) or the ORIGINAL Cleito (that thing started leaking like crazy on me!) I prefer to not go through juice like it’s water either so something that won’t drink tons of eliquid at around 60-80watts. There are so many options but I’m not surrounded by a lot of vapers so I don’t have a huge pool to ask. The staff at my local shops, while very friendly, are only semi-knowledgeable on their own products at best. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! That’s all!

Bubba Rasmussen

Dec 10, 2017
Hi Simpo. I don't vape at very high wattages so I can't really help you with your tank dilemma, but I can tell you that any tank will use a lot of eliquid at 60-80 watts. Nature of the beast. Sorry.
I have a crown 3 that I use with mine works nice at about 100 Watts doesn’t leak and doesn’t eat juice either

Reactions: stols001

Simpo

Dec 1, 2015
Thanks. I ended up buying the Crown 3 as well. Very happy with this tank. I have nothing bad to say about it at all. I haven't had one leak yet, use a little more juice than I used to but as mentioned....comes along with the sub category so I've brought that on myself. Side note that I've since purchased a Sigelei Spektrum Mod and the Cleito Exo tank which I really like running with it...great combo as well. I happy both setups.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread