The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Best Tank System available In Canada

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by plaincorgi, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. plaincorgi

plaincorgi Senior Member Verified Member

Nov 3, 2011
    Kitchener, ON
    I didn;t even think of the top cap! I checked and it looked like it was juuuust touching, so I snipped the wick a bit shorter and after a few vapes the flavour is mostly free of metallic taste. Awesome!

2. Projectguy

Projectguy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 9, 2012
    Oakville, ON
    No no frank can't get enough of a good thing

3. MisterMike

MisterMike Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2012
    Ontario, Canada
    Glad to be of help. :D

Back to your regularly scheduled thread...

4. RSfooled

RSfooled Full Member

Oct 11, 2012
    canada
    Has anyone had troubles cleaning stardust v2? I mean you cannot take it apart and it just won't dry fast, even with a blowdryer been 2 days still wet. It works crap for me, each hit I take its harsh than smooth. Kanger T2 rebuildable head but I mean it dries less than a day and a cleaner tastier hit than vivi nova.

Can someone tell me why I like kanger t2? is it the ohms or what so I can expand my knowledge and buy clearos to my liking similar to kanger t2

5. chagrin

chagrin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 29, 2012
    Toronto, Canada
    The old stardusts should dry out if you blow them out leave them on paper towel upside down to absorb the moisture. You can also roll up kleenex or paper towel and stick it in a bit, to wick up some of the water beforehand.

Every clearomizer is a different design and give different experiences, but if your T2 is a lower resistance, it's going to give you more vapour on a lower voltage. Everyone likes something different. Personally I like the T2 best, except for the occasional leaking down the air hole and gurlgling.

If you like the T2, then buy the T2. :)

6. Projectguy

Projectguy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 9, 2012
    Oakville, ON
    Does anyone know where or if I can get the silicone "O" rings for the stardust. I was a little too through in taking my stardust apart and lost the "O" rings

7. trollytrackz

trollytrackz Full Member Verified Member

Sep 24, 2012
    Calgary
    Hi Mat,

I'd been following this thread hoping to find some good answers. Unfortunately I ended up ordering from the states :( Yeah I know the wait can be more but I wanted something that would hopefully last? I'm totally new to the tank / carto world. This is what I bought:
    ElectronicStix.Com : 5.5ML ALL DELRIN FUEL TANK - 5mldelrintank

Not the prettiest but should last forever really haha. Delrin is solid.. I'd just heard about too many issues with the smoketech ones sliding around.

8. therealcmac

therealcmac Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I always dry burned the V2's, as you fire the coils the water usually wicks to the coil and burns away.

9. chagrin

chagrin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 29, 2012
    Toronto, Canada
    Pyrex glass seems to be the way to go, unfortunately Canadian suppliers don't seem to carry much aside from the DCTs and F16s.

Although not in Canada, I am going to try an OCD tank next; IBTanked - Get Tanked With Us!, Basilray's review; Basilray Reviews: The OCD Tank from IBTanked.com - YouTube - * note his review is inaccurate at this time, regular sized tanks do fit regular/35 mm cartomizers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.