Best Tank System You Found For Vaping 100% VG ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteamDaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
Rebublic of Texas
i'm curious to see who has found the best tank setup for using 100% VG ?
novas clog too fast.
right now i'm using kanger protanks.
i really don't like adding water to my juice.
so let's see who found the best setup ?
show us some pics too !

i think i need to be a little more specific i guess.
wick material ? hemp, bamboo, cotton, silica, ceramic, s/s 325,400,500 ?
s/s with silica in the middle ? diameter of your wick roll ? 0.0150 +/- ?
single, double, triple, lay wick ?
bottom coil or top coil ?
your favorite tank ?
distilled water, no water, straight juice, thinned with crown royal ?
your favorite ohm coil ?
28 or 32 guage wire, nr wire, or 0.999 silver ?
clean it every 1 tank, every day, 2 days ?

juice in my tank looks like the stuff in a lava lamp rollin round,
how bout yours ?

Last edited:

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
Personally, I can't stand clearomizers. Most of the time, I use cartos, carto-tanks or atomizers (for dripping). I'm using a borrowed laptop, so no pictures to offer, but most of my tanks are polypro like the ones Valley View Vapes has, but I just got my first glass Phiniac tank a few days ago.

I've never had a dry hit, burned taste, etc. with carto-tanks. No leaks, no funky taste like I get with clearos, and I have reliably consistent vapor production and throat hit.

mommyofdoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Orlando, Florida
My eRoll's been great with every VG juice I've vape in it. I've heard conflicting reports about this from other users though.

I usually hit it then give it like 10 seconds or so (holding it with the tank up so it feeds the atty), then hit it again. The only time I get dry hits is when I'm hitting it back to back.

Proetus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Western Mass
I have been running BB in a AGR Carto tank with boge cartos. Im currently on week three with this one carto, which oddly enough is clocking in at 3Ω ! I originally tried it with the F16 carto's in my skinny tank, the holes weren't big enough and i kept burning them up. Ordered a bunch more carto's and a punch and starting punching my own. For 100% VG i punch 3 holes that are fairly generous in size. I haven't had any issues with flooding or dry/burnt hits yet! I'm outta BB and GJ tho! Dam you AveJuice!

can see 2 of the holes here.

9.5 Watts!

bourzia

Verified Member
Jan 11, 2012
Pittsburgh
A lot of people enjoy the REO's with 100% VG. It is a bottom feeder, and you can use an atty or a rebuildable dripping atty. Best flavor that way also.

This was one of many reasons I got a Reo. I love BB, but it just didn't work for me unless I was dripping. Now I give a squonk, and vape away.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

sachavaca

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2011
west coast
there is many factors to this, some flavors are known for clogging, how much distilled water and flavoring do you add to your juice, what setting you use on provari. so do you believe there is a cut and dry answere to your question? I use genny's and change one aspect at a time until an acceptable vape is achived for me.

1vapeatatime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
Nevada
I've used vivi's and clearomizers for the first months of my vaping and found that thick juices are not at their best with those. Now, although I still use them from time to time, I've moved amlost exclusively to DCT tanks, and plain cartomizers. Are they better?
Well so far I've gotten better flavor, easier draws, but in the long run they still fall short with thick juices.
However, I will continue to use them because of the flavor and draw factor and just smoke thinner PG/VG blends.

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco
Personally, I can't stand clearomizers. Most of the time, I use cartos, carto-tanks or atomizers (for dripping). I'm using a borrowed laptop, so no pictures to offer, but most of my tanks are polypro like the ones Valley View Vapes has, but I just got my first glass Phiniac tank a few days ago.

I've never had a dry hit, burned taste, etc. with carto-tanks. No leaks, no funky taste like I get with clearos, and I have reliably consistent vapor production and throat hit.

All of my clearos have either been given away or are in land fill somewhere, with the exception of one.

When vaping 100% VG, I make the 2 cartomizer holes just a bit bigger.

- Andy

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
i've too much geedus wrapped up in my provaries to change.
i'm waitin to see who has the best vapin tank.

Put a Vape Mate on your Provari. You can find it at Super T Manufacturing. It's an attachment that turns any tube mod into a bottom feeder. No worries about wicking materials, just straight juice to your atomizer, and works like a tank.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread