Best tank you ever had (Sub Ohm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin899

Feb 11, 2018
Good evening all,

Recently went back to an old tank i first got years ago.

Sense herakles the original one from like 2015, and I forgot how amazing it really is, flavour wise, coil life, coils are cheap also apart from the stupid way you have to fill them.

So got me wondering what’s the best tank, flavour wise, coil life, cloud production you have used or would recommend?

:thumb:

A374FCE0-5ADB-4D61-A7B4-058B1C8CA6F7.jpeg

Reactions: Letitia

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Speaking for myself, it would be the original Uwell Crown tank which I've been using for nearly 2 years. It has a wide range of sub-ohm coils available (0.15 Ni, 0.25 SS, 0.5 ohm SS) as well as 1.2 ohm SS. I use the 0.5 ohm, and I typically get up to 4 weeks of usage. I pay $7.49 for a 4-pack from Fast Tech. Easy top fill. 4 ml capacity. Wide range of air control MTL to DTL using a ratcheted ring.

From what I've read the Crown 2 was a loser. The Crown 3 and Valarian are good tanks, too, but require vaping at over 75W (in other words, a dual battery mod). I vape the original Crown between 30 - 40 watts on a 75W single battery mod.

Last edited:

Cahdek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Sacramento, CA
I've had almost all the sub ohm tanks out there. I liked the Heracles and the original crown. Haven't tried the crown 3 because once I got a TFV8 (ORIGINAL BEAST), everything else was just collecting dust. Using a Valyrian for the last couple of days and it's good, but it's no TFV8. Have a TFV8 big Baby coming today and looking forward to comparing it to the original.

So, to answer the original question, TFV8 has been my favorite.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Good evening all,

Recently went back to an old tank i first got years ago.

Sense herakles the original one from like 2015, and I forgot how amazing it really is, flavour wise, coil life, coils are cheap also apart from the stupid way you have to fill them.

So got me wondering what’s the best tank, flavour wise, coil life, cloud production you have used or would recommend?

:thumb:

View attachment 724641 [/QUOTE

I just recently purchased the Heracles 3 which I like. I can’t compare it to the older one though since I never used it.

To date my favorite best flavor thick vape tank is the Cascade tank.

rollersk4te

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2016
Orlando, FL
socialonlinebydesign.com
I've had almost all the sub ohm tanks out there. I liked the Heracles and the original crown. Haven't tried the crown 3 because once I got a TFV8 (ORIGINAL BEAST), everything else was just collecting dust. Using a Valyrian for the last couple of days and it's good, but it's no TFV8. Have a TFV8 big Baby coming today and looking forward to comparing it to the original.

So, to answer the original question, TFV8 has been my favorite.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I have both and I love them for different reasons. The Big Baby Beast clouds like CRAZY... but at the cost of having as much flavor as the Baby Beast. The Baby Beast is my favorite out of the two, but it can be kind of hard to find coils for it because they sell out so quick. I need to start shopping at FastTech again, lol.

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
I'm a diehard flavor chaser. I don't do clearomizers and haven't been overly impressed with RTAs although they are getting better and better. I preferred RDAs until recently when I discovered the Gaia RDTA. With a small domed chamber, it has the fully saturated flavor that only drippers provide but with the convenience of a tank although only 2ml. The fully adjustable dual airflow (side and bottom) is outstanding, best in class. It's also squonkable, a bottom feeding pin is included. In squonk mode this 2ml tank is augmented by a 8ml reservoir for 10ml of total capacity. With all the innovations that have taken place the past few years I look forward to seeing what this year holds in store, should be an exceptional year for new gear. :)

LyLyV

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2018
Earth (most days)
I have both and I love them for different reasons. The Big Baby Beast clouds like CRAZY... but at the cost of having as much flavor as the Baby Beast. The Baby Beast is my favorite out of the two, but it can be kind of hard to find coils for it because they sell out so quick. I need to start shopping at FastTech again, lol.
Aren't the coils for the Baby Beast compatible with the Big Baby Beast? Curious why the flavor would be different between the two (mostly because I just ordered the BBB because I wanted a larger capacity tank- even though I'm kinda drawn to the Baby....) - ?

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Aren't the coils for the Baby Beast compatible with the Big Baby Beast? Curious why the flavor would be different between the two (mostly because I just ordered the BBB because I wanted a larger capacity tank- even though I'm kinda drawn to the Baby....) - ?
Smaller tanks offer a warmer vape which can translate into better flavor. The BBB is decent tank with the rba head. I personally did not care for the drop in coils.

rollersk4te

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2016
Orlando, FL
socialonlinebydesign.com
No, the Big Baby uses bigger coils with more air flow.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I own both and can confirm the BB coils will NOT fit the BBB because they're way smaller than the coils the BBB takes.
I also own both and they do fit. You cannot use the BB/BBB coils in the pen BB tank. There are two BB tanks. One that is pen style and the standard BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread