The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Best tank you ever had (Sub Ohm)

Discussion in 'Sub-Ohm' started by Benjamin899, Feb 22, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Benjamin899

Benjamin899 Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    Good evening all,

Recently went back to an old tank i first got years ago.

Sense herakles the original one from like 2015, and I forgot how amazing it really is, flavour wise, coil life, coils are cheap also apart from the stupid way you have to fill them.

So got me wondering what’s the best tank, flavour wise, coil life, cloud production you have used or would recommend?

:thumb:

A374FCE0-5ADB-4D61-A7B4-058B1C8CA6F7.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    Speaking for myself, it would be the original Uwell Crown tank which I've been using for nearly 2 years. It has a wide range of sub-ohm coils available (0.15 Ni, 0.25 SS, 0.5 ohm SS) as well as 1.2 ohm SS. I use the 0.5 ohm, and I typically get up to 4 weeks of usage. I pay $7.49 for a 4-pack from Fast Tech. Easy top fill. 4 ml capacity. Wide range of air control MTL to DTL using a ratcheted ring.

From what I've read the Crown 2 was a loser. The Crown 3 and Valarian are good tanks, too, but require vaping at over 75W (in other words, a dual battery mod). I vape the original Crown between 30 - 40 watts on a 75W single battery mod.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Cahdek

Cahdek Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 28, 2013
    Sacramento, CA
    I've had almost all the sub ohm tanks out there. I liked the Heracles and the original crown. Haven't tried the crown 3 because once I got a TFV8 (ORIGINAL BEAST), everything else was just collecting dust. Using a Valyrian for the last couple of days and it's good, but it's no TFV8. Have a TFV8 big Baby coming today and looking forward to comparing it to the original.

So, to answer the original question, TFV8 has been my favorite.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Fidola13

Fidola13 Prepper Verified Member

Supporting member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dropmyload

Dropmyload Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2017
    I love my super tanks

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. bombastinator

bombastinator Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    My very best tank is actually mtl, even though I’m not a mtl vaper. Next to that I think I’m most fond of my aromamizer 7 plus.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Letitia

Letitia Therion/Nano Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Kanger STM with square horizontal coils.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. rollersk4te

rollersk4te Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2016
    Orlando, FL
    I have both and I love them for different reasons. The Big Baby Beast clouds like CRAZY... but at the cost of having as much flavor as the Baby Beast. The Baby Beast is my favorite out of the two, but it can be kind of hard to find coils for it because they sell out so quick. I need to start shopping at FastTech again, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Str8vision

Str8vision Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2013
    Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
    I'm a diehard flavor chaser. I don't do clearomizers and haven't been overly impressed with RTAs although they are getting better and better. I preferred RDAs until recently when I discovered the Gaia RDTA. With a small domed chamber, it has the fully saturated flavor that only drippers provide but with the convenience of a tank although only 2ml. The fully adjustable dual airflow (side and bottom) is outstanding, best in class. It's also squonkable, a bottom feeding pin is included. In squonk mode this 2ml tank is augmented by a 8ml reservoir for 10ml of total capacity. With all the innovations that have taken place the past few years I look forward to seeing what this year holds in store, should be an exceptional year for new gear. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. LyLyV

LyLyV Senior Member

Feb 21, 2018
    Earth (most days)
    Aren't the coils for the Baby Beast compatible with the Big Baby Beast? Curious why the flavor would be different between the two (mostly because I just ordered the BBB because I wanted a larger capacity tank- even though I'm kinda drawn to the Baby....) - ?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Letitia

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Smaller tanks offer a warmer vape which can translate into better flavor. The BBB is decent tank with the rba head. I personally did not care for the drop in coils.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. rollersk4te

Oct 24, 2016
    Orlando, FL
    No, the Big Baby uses bigger coils with more air flow.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  13. Vapemesilly

Vapemesilly Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2017
    Nevada
    My fav prior to getting into RTA's was the Kangar Sub Tank Mini, also with the square coils. I thought it gave off great flavor. My son "borrowed" it and I never saw it again.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Marc411

Marc411 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    Windy City
    :) I hate when that happens.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Letitia

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    BB & BBB use the same drop in coils but not the same rba head.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Letitia

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    My "kids" never steal/borrow my gear.;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. LyLyV

LyLyV Senior Member

Feb 21, 2018
    Earth (most days)
    Thanks. #sad (cuz I just bought the wrong could, lol. Oh well, excuse to get another atty )

• Like Like x 1
  18. rollersk4te

Oct 24, 2016
    Orlando, FL
    I own both and can confirm the BB coils will NOT fit the BBB because they're way smaller than the coils the BBB takes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. LyLyV

LyLyV Senior Member

Feb 21, 2018
    Earth (most days)
    More I'm confused, cuz vapor authority sells them as compatible...

20. Letitia

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I also own both and they do fit. You cannot use the BB/BBB coils in the pen BB tank. There are two BB tanks. One that is pen style and the standard BB.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.