Best tank you ever had (Sub Ohm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Never been big into tanks. Always had one for convenience but preferred rda's . My favorite has been the Crown1 and still is. I got a Freemax Mesh recently and I am really liking it. It hits hard, harder than my Dead Rabbit with a challenge cap. It is really well made down to the coils.The airflow is huge, but it does tend to close while being carried in my pocket. I love the form factor. I like compact devices and it is very short. I have the black one but I am wishing I got rainbow. In that color scheme it is one of the coolest looking tanks I have seen. There are a few drawbacks. It is small therefore has a small capacity. (3ml) which Ihave had smaller tanks but this thing guzzles juice. I DIY so for me it's not a big deal but if you are using premium e liquid be prepared to spend some $ .It is loud. The airflow is louder than any competition rda I have ever had. Also, maybe because I am using so much juice, but I seem to be much more dehydrated when I am using it for the day. So be sure to drink plenty of water..

rollersk4te

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2016
Orlando, FL
socialonlinebydesign.com
I am only talking about the BB and BBB. Not the T8 or T12 cloud beast.
I'm referring to them by the names of the coils they use. BB and BBB use TFV8 coils. There's two sizes - one for the BB and one for the BBB. There's new versions of the BB and BBB out that use TFV12s, I believe.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
must be why I like you so much:wub: stm for work and nano for home.
I can't find the horizontal coils any more. Have a baggie full of the cases, I used to rebuild them. Hated it but loved the tank. Rta are so much better now, easier to build and wick. Just couldn't get the same flavor when they went to vertical.:(

LyLyV

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2018
Earth (most days)
The BB pen tank uses those. The Tfv8 BB uses the regular coils same as the BBB.
That's what I thought. There is a listing at 8Vape that is titled
"Smok TFV8 V8 Baby Beast & Big Baby Beast Coils" - implying that they are good for either. In the description:
The TFV8 Baby coil heads are compatible with the following tanks and kits by Smok:

• Smok TFV8 Baby Beast Tank
  • Smok TFV8 Big Baby Beast Tank

• Agree
Reactions: Letitia

Cas002

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2018
Omaha NE
I used the Kanger Subtank Plus for several years and really liked it. Tried Heracles and TFV8 for short periods but ended up going back to Kanger despite the tiny build deck. I started using a small vertical twisted coil build in the Kanger and the airflow and flavor improved. A few months ago I decided to buy a new tank and after much research, focused on maximizing flavor and a flexible build deck, I bought a VandyVape Kylin RTA V2. I usually twist my own fused clapton coils and run just one coil at about 0.3-0.5 ohms and vape around 35-40W. I love the flavor with this tank and the gold plated deck is super easy to build on and get the wicking right. The Kylin is the best tank I have owned and I highly recommend it.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I've had almost all the sub ohm tanks out there. I liked the Heracles and the original crown. Haven't tried the crown 3 because once I got a TFV8 (ORIGINAL BEAST), everything else was just collecting dust. Using a Valyrian for the last couple of days and it's good, but it's no TFV8. Have a TFV8 big Baby coming today and looking forward to comparing it to the original.

So, to answer the original question, TFV8 has been my favorite.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I liked mine too, until.....i got the tfv12 cloud king. But both are resting quietly while this new rta i got, wotofo bravo, is getting a workout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread