The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Best Tanks to go with iStick Pico 25?

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by furiouszagreb, Mar 4, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. furiouszagreb

furiouszagreb Full Member

Jun 21, 2017
    Currently, I have Cleito w/ iStick Pico 25 and it's okay. I was wondering if there's anything else worth grabbing? Perhaps upgrading to Cleito EXO?

Has to be a tank that has coils already built. I don't do RBA/RTA and stuff like that. Primarily a flavour chaser, cloud is not as important. Preferrably a DL, haven't really used MTL.
    It'd be good if it's on FT or any site really that ships to Europe at a reasonable cost

Thank you very much for your suggestions, in advance.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. SupplyDaddy

SupplyDaddy I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 21, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    Ah, well then. Sorry can't help..
    But your title "
    Best Tanks to go with iStick Pico 25?" still needs answered and that is an OBS Engine (Dual Coil) or an OBS Engine Nano (Single Coil).
    I do not build coils unless I have to, there are so many premade around I still have years to go just for sampling what I have now..

• Like Like x 1
  3. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Could try the Uwell crown (original or 3) much beloved flavor sub0hm tank but has a wide variety of coils, and well loved for flavor. Could be an option, although I don't know if it will fit? I'm not sure.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jingles

Jingles Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 18, 2011
    I have a Crown 3 and a Pico 25. The Crown 3 does fit on the Pico 25. The Crown 3 is a great flavor tank IMO.
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. furiouszagreb

furiouszagreb Full Member

Jun 21, 2017
    Thank you for y'all's replies. I'm really close to ordering Crown 3, but will still wait a bit for other replies/suggestions, if there will be any.

Thank you!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. steeledragon78

steeledragon78 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2013
    Owasso, OK, USA
    im a fan of the vaporesso cascade, the stock coils are airy AF. you can use the included adapter to use the nrg coils, but also the baby beast coils and i believe the pro-c coils as well. and 7ml capacity is nice. but its big. i have heard good things about the freemax mesh tanks too.
    • Like Like x 1