Best Tasting Zero Nicotine E-Juice Submit your Vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
I transitioned from analog cigarettes to vaping about 4 months ago. Since then I have yet to find a zero nic ejuice I would consider an “all day vape”. I have tried samples from JuicyVapes, GourmetVapes, freebies from my gear vendor, and many DIY 3ml test samples using recipes found online or made up myself (this is using flavours from LA, FA, Capella, FW and TPA, PG/VG of 50/50 70/30 80/20). I have tried the flavours with and EGO-C, 510 with cart, EGO twist (cart, drip) and most recently a VAMO sent at between 7.5 and 9.5 watts.

As for the reasons for zero nicotine, when I did smoke it was “ultra lights” and it was a pack ever 3 days, so even 6mg is strong to me. I do have some menthol that I cut from 6 to 3mg for when I’m drinking and the “need” spikes.

So after all that, I am turning to my community, my fellow vaporers for help in trying to find a juice that is truly yummy without any need for “throat hit” or vapour production, UNLESS it impacts flavour somehow.

Gloria

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
midwest
Since then I have yet to find a zero nic ejuice I would consider an “all day vape”.

I may be reading this wrong, so for clarification, do you have an "all day vape" with nicotine?

Many people suggest using menthol or spicy cinnamon flavors to perk up zero nic juices. It sounds like you're using menthol already.

Maybe try a cinnamon pear or a Big Red gum type of flavor that has a bit of spicy kick to it?

Thank you Gloria for your suggestion. But for some clarification. I do not have an "all day vape", I vape probably as much as I smoked, which was mostly in the evening.

G, I understand many hear are not 0 nic users, what I meant to put across is that Only Flavor is of importance to me and not Throat Hit nor Vapor production (unless it impacts flavor).

So the gist of the post and its heading is to find the names of the commercial juices that people find the most flavorful and delicious without take the other two normal ejuice criteria into account.

rrayda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
the icy northlands
Flavor and vapor production of a given juice are identical with no nicotine.

However, you will have essentially zero throat hit (unless it's a cinnamon or mint-type flavor). I've also found that the satisfaction level of vaping is much less without nicotine, for obvious reasons. I tried the step to zero nic and had to go back to using 6mg as the satisfaction it had provided eluded me when I dropped the nic.

So, to answer your question, any juice you like with nic will be the same without nic if you ignore the absence of throat hit (and potential satisfaction from the nic).

Gloria

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
midwest
Thank you Gloria for your suggestion. But for some clarification. I do not have an "all day vape", I vape probably as much as I smoked, which was mostly in the evening.

G, I understand many hear are not 0 nic users, what I meant to put across is that Only Flavor is of importance to me and not Throat Hit nor Vapor production (unless it impacts flavor).

So the gist of the post and its heading is to find the names of the commercial juices that people find the most flavorful and delicious without take the other two normal ejuice criteria into account.

Thanks for the clarification WW. For you it's all about FLAVOR, FLAVOR, FLAVOR. :)

I actually do use some zero nic juice since my goal is to eventually be off of nic completely. The highest I go now is 6mg.

You didn't mention which types of flavor that you have enjoyed so far. Desserts, fruity, tobacco, coffee?

I could tell you what my favorite current flavors are but that may not help you a bit if your tastes are different than mine.

Check out some of the "best of" threads for juices and flavors. Then order samples from a couple of different vendors that appeal to you. Be forewarned though...what others hype as the holy grail of juice may taste like sweat socks to you. :)

Juices I personally enjoy...
tiramisu (strong flavor)
cinnamon danish alone or with fruit (I use Capella flavors for this)
tropical fruits with coconut
Altcig.com churro (I use this one daily)

I'm at the point where I'm trying to convince myself that flavor isn't all that important as long as I have vapor. Vapor is much easier to get right. :)

Really hope that you find what you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread