Best thing about vaping no one told you about

Status
Not open for further replies.

CtryBoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Texas
When I first investigated vaping, I already new the benefits of getting off analogs and cost is a great motivator as well, but I found that the thing I love most about my PV, is that I can for the first time in 20 yrs drive down the road on the hottest day of the year and vape without having to crack the window letting all that cool air escape along with the clouds of smoke from the analog. And all this time I thought my A/C needed recharging, you'd be amazed at how much better it works with the window rolled all the way up. I'm sure this winter will be the same.

May not seem like a big deal and certainly will never be in an ad campaign, but now the long drives in the heat of the day are an enjoyable experience, not a struggle between how much to crack the window so I can flick my asses out it vs how hot it is. Sit back, roll the window up, crank up the a/c, and vape peacefully away. Without the annoying sound of hot air russhing past your ears.

Although I feel kinda guilty now that I have to inform friends and family that my truck is now a non SMOKING zone. :D Honest ma I didnt join the antiparty, I just cant see to drive through the clouds of smoke.

Anyone else notice vaping making certain activities more enjoyable since you dont have to deal with the analogs?

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Not knocking lit cigs onto my lap, or off the ashtray onto to my desk spraying ash everywhere is certainly a bonus. Not smelling like cigs is another - or having a wardrobe full of 'clean clothes' that smell like ashtrays either. Oh and WALKING a ways without running out of breath is a definite bonus activity lol.
So so many things actually.

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Writing. Oh my god. It's wonderful.

One of the reasons I reckon I will never totally stray from a roughly cig-sized PV is because I like to be able to hold it between my fingers as I write, like I did with cigs. Writing time was when I would guilty sneak my indoor cigarettes.

My Kr8 is probably about as big a PV as you could do that with, but even with the bigger size, it is so much easier, not worrying about ash dropping on the keyboard, or my fingers going on the cherry. I swear, if you opened up the keyboard on my laptop, you could probably roll 3 or 4 cigarettes from what's in there. And my desktop keyboard has slightly melted keys from cherries dropping off (rollies can be unpredictable like that).

And I also don't feel guilty about vaping away indoors while I write anymore.

HeatherC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2010
New York
The fact that my 15 year old son feels like he can actually talk to us now that we're not smoking without having to cover his mouth and nose all the time...and that riding in a car he doesn't feel the need to hang his head out the window is certainly a plus.
Being able to smell again (altho I'm convinced there are some odors not meant to be taken in full doses:skunk would be a good example also manure but I live in the country...ahhh the country air) the reduction in dust in the house is noticeable too...and the lack of the yellow film on my walls.......guess the list goes on and on LOL

glowgirl

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
A, A
People keep telling me I smell delicious. The other day at work someone told me I smelled like poptarts (strawberry cheesecake) and today I was told I smelled like carmel (carmel coffee blend). I mean people actually lean in and sniff and sigh. I never wear perfume anymore because I have noticed everyone wants to sniff my yummy aura. Had I known people respond so well to food smells I would have started wearing food flavorings years ago.

UntamedRose

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Homeish now
Might sounds kinda goofy...but I went home this past april(to NC) and there is a HUGE flowering tree beside my parents house there.
First time in my life time I could smell it.
I've been smoking since I was an early teen..never smelled that tree before.
I know what spring flowers smell like :D

That and random kiss's. My hubby is a nonsmoker and I'd get pecks but not much more until I brushed my teethn when I smoked. Now hehe........

FredK

Jul 17, 2010
NJ
People keep telling me I smell delicious. The other day at work someone told me I smelled like poptarts (strawberry cheesecake) and today I was told I smelled like carmel (carmel coffee blend). I mean people actually lean in and sniff and sigh. I never wear perfume anymore because I have noticed everyone wants to sniff my yummy aura. Had I known people respond so well to food smells I would have started wearing food flavorings years ago.

Yummy aura. :)

Israfil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Las Vegas, NV (in a small cloud)
One of my top 3 reasons, you can vape and ride a motorcycle at the same time!

....another thing to add to the list of ecig projects I need to make. One that attaches in the mouthpiece of the helmet. ^_^

Rarely did the burning the fingers thing, I don't burn easily for some reason, but I often dropped em and would lose the cherry. Now the worst thing that happens is I need to repair my mod. :D Hmm...wait...that takes longer :( aw well, tastes better anyway.

Last edited:

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA

Mama told me the night of my first date (we rode the dinosaur to the drive in;))
"If you want to attract a boy put vanilla extract behind your ears. He'll go nuts":laugh::laugh::laugh:

GiMante

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
So Cal
www.VaperSociety.com
One of my top 3 reasons, you can vape and ride a motorcycle at the same time!

Yeah buddy. Motorcycles are not hands free devices. I'd be scared of dropping my PV and then there's the question of where to plug in my USB PT.

I do on the back of my husbands bike, LOVE THAT!!!

To the OP, NO ASHES!!! I love that! And not having to worry about ashtrays! Oh and not having to worry about lighters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread