The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

"Best" throat hit/flavor combo

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Coachchaz, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Coachchaz

Coachchaz Full Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Texas
    Being one that doesnt have a desire to spend lots of money experimenting with the plethora of e-juice vendors in the world today, I am looking for advice on which juice other members like best for the combination of flavor and throat hit. I've had some with killer throat hit and crap flavor and some with great flavor and no hit.

Throat hit is important for me, so any suggestions are welcome. If there is already a thread on this...I apologize

2. hokoyz

hokoyz Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2012
    San Antonio, TX
    Hey Coachchaz, which part of Texas are you from? There is a store called Vaporescence (Vaporescence - eCigarettes, Accessories, US Made eLiquids)
    Check out the locations throughout TX, hopefully there is one close by in our area. IF you don't want to experiment and spend money, you can go to one of their locations and try their eliquid for free before you buy. Make sure you bring your PV and an atty.

I get my ejuice from the following vendors:

thevaporroom.net
    Ginger's RY4 and 555 is good

vaporbomb.com
    Peach and Cinnabomb

hope this helps :vapor:

3. wseyller

wseyller Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2012
    Hendersonville NC
    Nicotine is the most important component of throat hit. More nic more throat hit. Although PG does not create throat hit, more of it will allow the most throat hit from nicotine.

4. Coachchaz

Coachchaz Full Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Texas
    I'm in the Dallas area. I've been to a few places locally and in all honesty...most of their stuff isnt very good. One place in particular has an array of a few hundred flavors to try, but all the samples are 36 and I can only get through a few before I get the nicotine shakes. I usually try to stay in the 12-16 range, but if I have to go bigger...then I guess I will.

5. RavenTai

RavenTai Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2012
    Florida
    yes straight PG will give more TH, I find it to the point of irritating and prefer a bit of VG to mellow it.

read reviews, go ahead and spend the money on many juices, I have many on hand and what I wanted yesterday is different from what i want today, some that i absolutely did not like when i first got them have steeped into wonderful satisfying goodness.

I have a few flavors that take a lot longer to get through, I just don't reorder them but there is always a mood for them. carefully following reviews I have yet to stumble on something I cannot vape at least sometimes.

6. hokoyz

hokoyz Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2012
    San Antonio, TX
    have you been to vaporescence in Forth Worth? Their samples are in 18 mg. What kind of PV set up do you have? TH is also dependent on the device you are using.

7. arc2029

arc2029 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2012
    Birmingham, AL
  8. bazger

bazger Full Member

Jan 21, 2012
    Hungary
    Im using PA Jalapeno ...

9. Pappy

Pappy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2012
    Dallas, Tx
    Coach, have you been to GoodVapes in Dallas (on Forest Lane near LBJ)? You can try all the juices you want.

10. gabhla

gabhla Full Member

Dec 4, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    I agree with Pappy. Good Vapes is where I go for juice.

11. Coachchaz

Coachchaz Full Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Texas
    That's one of the places I simply havent had a chance to get to yet. Been to places in Allen, Lewisville, McKinney, FW and Denton. All are ok, but kind of the same as well.

I'll try GoodVapes as soon as I'm in that neck of the woods again.

12. Coachchaz

Coachchaz Full Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Texas
    Looked at their website and it looks like they have one in Denton as well. I'll put it on the list to check out.

13. Coachchaz

Coachchaz Full Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Texas
    Shipping is a little high, but I'll give it a shot

14. spaceballsrules

spaceballsrules Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2011
    Cary, NC
    ^^^ AGREED! ^^^

Coach, check out NiteLiteVapor for flavorful juices with plenty of TH. Their prices are outstanding as well. https://www.nitelitevapor.us/shop/category_3/*-PV-Liquid-_-E-liquid-_-E-juice.html

15. dnfamus

dnfamus Full Member

May 7, 2012
    Hawaii
    pinkspot vapors pinkspot at 12mg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.