"Best" throat hit/flavor combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachchaz

Jun 15, 2012
Texas
Being one that doesnt have a desire to spend lots of money experimenting with the plethora of e-juice vendors in the world today, I am looking for advice on which juice other members like best for the combination of flavor and throat hit. I've had some with killer throat hit and crap flavor and some with great flavor and no hit.

Throat hit is important for me, so any suggestions are welcome. If there is already a thread on this...I apologize

hokoyz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Hey Coachchaz, which part of Texas are you from? There is a store called Vaporescence (Vaporescence - eCigarettes, Accessories, US Made eLiquids)
Check out the locations throughout TX, hopefully there is one close by in our area. IF you don't want to experiment and spend money, you can go to one of their locations and try their eliquid for free before you buy. Make sure you bring your PV and an atty.

I get my ejuice from the following vendors:

thevaporroom.net
Ginger's RY4 and 555 is good

vaporbomb.com
Peach and Cinnabomb

hope this helps :vapor:

Coachchaz

Jun 15, 2012
Texas
Hey Coachchaz, which part of Texas are you from? There is a store called Vaporescence (Vaporescence - eCigarettes, Accessories, US Made eLiquids)
Check out the locations throughout TX, hopefully there is one close by in our area. IF you don't want to experiment and spend money, you can go to one of their locations and try their eliquid for free before you buy. Make sure you bring your PV and an atty.

I get my ejuice from the following vendors:

thevaporroom.net
Ginger's RY4 and 555 is good

vaporbomb.com
Peach and Cinnabomb

hope this helps :vapor:

I'm in the Dallas area. I've been to a few places locally and in all honesty...most of their stuff isnt very good. One place in particular has an array of a few hundred flavors to try, but all the samples are 36 and I can only get through a few before I get the nicotine shakes. I usually try to stay in the 12-16 range, but if I have to go bigger...then I guess I will.

RavenTai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
Florida
yes straight PG will give more TH, I find it to the point of irritating and prefer a bit of VG to mellow it.

read reviews, go ahead and spend the money on many juices, I have many on hand and what I wanted yesterday is different from what i want today, some that i absolutely did not like when i first got them have steeped into wonderful satisfying goodness.

I have a few flavors that take a lot longer to get through, I just don't reorder them but there is always a mood for them. carefully following reviews I have yet to stumble on something I cannot vape at least sometimes.

hokoyz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
San Antonio, TX
I'm in the Dallas area. I've been to a few places locally and in all honesty...most of their stuff isnt very good. One place in particular has an array of a few hundred flavors to try, but all the samples are 36 and I can only get through a few before I get the nicotine shakes. I usually try to stay in the 12-16 range, but if I have to go bigger...then I guess I will.

have you been to vaporescence in Forth Worth? Their samples are in 18 mg. What kind of PV set up do you have? TH is also dependent on the device you are using.

Coachchaz

Jun 15, 2012
Texas
Coach, have you been to GoodVapes in Dallas (on Forest Lane near LBJ)? You can try all the juices you want.

That's one of the places I simply havent had a chance to get to yet. Been to places in Allen, Lewisville, McKinney, FW and Denton. All are ok, but kind of the same as well.

I'll try GoodVapes as soon as I'm in that neck of the woods again.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread