Best throat hit for Janty liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus Sign

May 2, 2008
Hi again.

I ended up buyin a Janty minifogger and am happy so far with the product. I have tried a few of the Janty liquids and they do not give me the sore throat/dry throat issues I had with my previous mini either. But...I'm rather undecided on which I actually like.

What I want out of an ecig is a decent throat hit from start to end. I'm less concerned with how they taste as how they feel.

Several flavors (tobacco and polar or something liek that, hard to read the labels with my aged eyes) seem to give a good throat hit at the start, but weaken quickly. I think drip smoking a little would give me a better fix, but the only liquid I bought in a bottle and not as a cart was the faber fluid.

I'd like some advice from those that have been using Janty products longer. What liquid flavor gives the best throat hit and how is the best way to achieve it consistently if you're "on the go".

Thanks for reading.

Cyborgasm

Jan 8, 2009
U.S.
I've tried Frenchpipe, RY4, Chocolate and Shag/cigar from Janty and honestly none give a great throat hit. They do give a hit but nothing spectacular. The best throat hitter's i've tried are Cash's Marlboro and Coffee from puresmoker.

Btw someone recommended Shag/cigar as a huge throat hitter, well it turns out it wasn't and to top it off it tastes and smells like feet. Stay clear of that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread