best time to call?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopher

Jul 22, 2009
I ordered the Joye 510 $30 kit two days ago and had selected the "no shipping" option, however in the order details I had let them know that if "No Shipping" means I need to go to the supplier and pick it up directly to go ahead and use the USPS $5 shipping and charge my card that I gave them.

I got an e-mail later that night stating that the shipping option I chose meant I needed to pick it up, and for me to select an option, I replied to them telling them to charge my card the $5 as stated in the the delivery description.

I had not received anything until today when I called them making sure my e-mail had gone through, and just now I got a request to pay $5 via paypal, my problem lies within the fact that I cannot use paypal because a few years ago I was scammed on there and my account reached a negative balance, Paypal refused to drop the account balance to 0, and I was unable to afford the 1300 dollars I "owed" to Paypal.

I have tried to call innovapor twice now, once asking if it would be easier to just add something to my shipment in order to pay the $5 dollars on that, I left a call back number and asked them to return my call but they have not replied to that call yet, And just now after receiving the e-mail for payment via paypal, but no one answered the line.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do? Or the best time to call the folks at innovapor? I realize that it is my fault for the confusion so I am not upset with innovapor at all, But I am a bit stressed because my card was charged already for the product I ordered and would like to make sure it still gets to me in a timely fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread