Status
Not open for further replies.

MGates

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Collingdale PA
Hi All,

I'm a few months in to vaping and was lucky enough to find a tobacco flavor I liked pretty much when I first started (V4L Kamel). I have heard some people describe V4L Kamel as harsh but I think it is mellow,smooth, and slightly sweet. Since then I have tried a few others but nothing I can tolerate. I am currently awaiting a shipment from ECBlend of a bunch of sample sized flavors (7 leaf tobacco blend, desert gold, RY4, peach turkish blend, toberry acco). I was originally completely against anything fruity/not straight tobacco but I was in an open minded mood. Anyway....I'm trying to expand my horizons, so does anyone have input about a good tobacco flavor? Especially if its similar to V4L Kamel.

DylanO'R

Moved On
Apr 4, 2013
Waterford, Ireland
www.vaporium.eu
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

jcco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Colorado
Take a look at Parkes Vaping. They have a ton of tobacco flavors. Plus you can get sample packs that don't cost an arm & leg.
If your looking for straight tobacco flavors, believe it or not they have one called "Ashtray". & it's rather good. Doesnt' taste like it sounds.
There are reviews about many of them too. Although I haven't had time to try all my samples, Ashtray & Wyatt Earp are my favorites so far. They may still be having a sale from Easter going on.
They have a ton of flavors & I got samples of many.

Hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread