Best tobacco flavor that goes well with coffee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Once upon a time bobas bounty won an award for best tobacco flavor.

“Best” is really hard because everyone is different. I like bubbas pig sap for example which is by no means a universal taste. One guy here likes ry4s for example when ch to me taste like caramel and over cooked green pepper.

It’s all about what you personally like

PugLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2012
Arnold Maryland

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Here I thought the OP meant a tobacco flavor to vape that paired well with drinking coffee.
That's what I thought.... But drinking coffee can be dangerous for certain people. I think folks are trying to protect op and help him skip a step. Cut out the middle man and just vape Newport coffee. :thumb:

NeonH1

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2018
Where I'm located, the most accurate tobacco flavour I've found was one called MLB which is supposed to taste like a Marly red. It's pretty decent with most flavours. My favorite flavours to have with coffee are the sweet tobacco flavours.
N.1 is really nice
Oak by double barrel is excellent
by my favorite sweet tobacco blend is from a local shop, just called No. 21. Fantastic flavour of mild tobacco, caramel, pecans and a hint of vanilla.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Best I had was my first try with Heartland vape. Got a liter of mix and vaped it straight up. Had a nutty taste and complimented the coffee extremely well. Haven't tasted it since tho. Got used to it quickly and it disappeared into the background. If I could discover that flavor.... Is there a popular nutty tobacco flavor out there??

BoogaWu

ECF Veteran
    Apr 22, 2016
    Lakewood, CO
    Best I had was my first try with Heartland vape. Got a liter of mix and vaped it straight up. Had a nutty taste and complimented the coffee extremely well. Haven't tasted it since tho. Got used to it quickly and it disappeared into the background. If I could discover that flavor.... Is there a popular nutty tobacco flavor out there??
    555 from Northland is in that vein, not sure if the Heartland was sweet but 555 is pretty dry.

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 16, 2013
    alabama
    My favorite tobacco is still Halo Tribeca, to me it tastes like how an lit cigarettes smell. It has a nice tobacco and sweetness to it but it's expensive and there is no copy that compares to it. It at one time was more addictive (for me) than smoking, it really did get me off smokes.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    555 from Northland is in that vein, not sure if the Heartland was sweet but 555 is pretty dry.
    Not seeing 555 @ Heartland. Northland's 555 didn't get spectacular reviews. So, I should try to replicate my experience with a tobacco, not a nut flavor? Not even sure what I thought I tasted tho. Maybe you are right, it was the closest that I've ever come to having coffee and a cig- like old times. Kinda surprised that I liked it at all, lol, being cig related and all.

Ty for your kind input.

nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
    Not seeing 555 @ Heartland. Northland's 555 didn't get spectacular reviews. So, I should try to replicate my experience with a tobacco, not a nut flavor? Not even sure what I thought I tasted tho. Maybe you are right, it was the closest that I've ever come to having coffee and a cig- like old times. Kinda surprised that I liked it at all, lol, being cig related and all.

Ty for your kind input.
    I'd say go for Boba's Bounty, the original flavor is back and I ordered some. Haven't tried it yet, but reviews say it has a nutty taste with the tobacco.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 26, 2012
    Texas
    If you enjoy honey graham cracker, dr pepper, oatmeal raisin or prune cookie, a hint soiled worn 7 days underwear, dry cocoa powder, toasted rancid almond or coconut, moldy gym sock all blended in a high Vg goo combined with the wonderful lingering smell when exhaled of a nice brown sugary, unwashed BO, cat pee & truck stop parking lot after a gentile rain odor.
    You'll love Boba's Bounty.

As far as going well with coffee, sure as long as you like dark roast & use 3 scoops per cup.

Me, I never could understand the infatuation with Boba's IMO, no tobacco to it.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread