Best tobacco flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrendaNN

Dec 11, 2012
Oregon
Hi everyone! My husband and I were using the 808's (cig2o) because they were less then $15 for a kit, readily available locally and I LOVED the gold flavor. Like sucking on an unlit Camel. I moved up to a 1100mah Kgo with boge carts from Elite Vaporworks and haven't found a flavor like it since. I also have only ordered from ECBlend because they are local and cheap! Woohoo! Their tobacco flavors I am sure are fine, but they don't have that grapey tobacco flavor that I'm looking for. Normally we just order their sweets (Vanilla Gorilla... mmmm). I'm thinking it may be time to switch up vendors & flavors. I want to see what the rest of you are tasting :) If you have tried the gold cig2o's and like it, I'd like to hear what else has tickled your fancy or is similar?

CloudZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Minneapolis, MN

Chrispixx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
Buffalo,N.Y.
If a Camel is what you are after Smokeless Image - Desert Joe is one i vape quite regularly. I have 60ml in the mail right now. All their stuff is 808 so if you still have your 808 batts you could order a five pack of pre-filled cartos to test out to see if you like it. I now also like their 555 which i didn't think i would like after the first few puffs, but it grew on me. I just went through 30 ml of 555, so i reordered Desert Joe. i switch back and forth.

I haven't tried any other vendors "Tobacco" flavors because i have been happy with SI. It is trial and error until you find something you are happy with. Take recommendations and order small, 10ml sample sizes if you can or pre-filled cartos if the vendor carries them. No need ending up with a big bottle of juice you don't like.

Last edited:

l1sane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2012
Northwest Florida
I like trying different flavors. my sis found a site called delightful vapors they have 3mil sample bottles cheap. try the sample bottle of different flavors to see if any tickle your fancy. I love the peppermint. taste good!!
Glad to see you finally made it here sis, lots of info here. Think you will enjoy reading.
On the subject of tobacco good e juice has some fantastic net tobaccos.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I love, love, love Heather's Heavenly Vapes tobaccos, especially their NETs, naturally extracted tobaccos. Try Gandalf, Darkhorse, Heavenly Tobacco, Huntsman, and I hear Gollum and Shadowfax are both great as well.

Other than those, some pretty good ones I've had from Vermillion River and Halo.

Happy hunting!

Carbon

Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Halo ecigs has a sampler pack containing six 6ml bottles of various Halo tobacco flavors for $24.99. I like Torque56, Prime 15, and Tribeca best. All are good, though. Torque56 is probably the closest I've found to a real cigarette taste. Prime 15 is a lighter version of Torque56. Tribecca is a slightly sweet version of tobacco with undertones of sweetness that is a good mix if you like that sort of taste in a cig. I remember Winston full flavor having that slight bit of sweetness.

The sample pack is a good value to me because you get 36ml of juice for the price. Since I liked most of them, it was a good deal.

Halo E-Liquid Sample Pack

Last edited:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
If a Camel is what you are after Smokeless Image - Desert Joe is one i vape quite regularly. I have 60ml in the mail right now. All their stuff is 808 so if you still have your 808 batts you could order a five pack of pre-filled cartos to test out to see if you like it. I now also like their 555 which i didn't think i would like after the first few puffs, but it grew on me. I just went through 30 ml of 555, so i reordered Desert Joe. i switch back and forth.

I haven't tried any other vendors "Tobacco" flavors because i have been happy with SI. It is trial and error until you find something you are happy with. Take recommendations and order small, 10ml sample sizes if you can or pre-filled cartos if the vendor carries them. No need ending up with a big bottle of juice you don't like.

Oh yeah, Desert Joe is DA BOMB!!!!! :thumbs:

tmhawk

Dec 30, 2012
Southaven
Halo ecigs has a sampler pack containing six 6ml bottles of various Halo tobacco flavors for $24.99. I like Torque56, Prime 15, and Tribeca best. All are good, though. Torque56 is probably the closest I've found to a real cigarette taste. Prime 15 is a lighter version of Torque56. Tribecca is a slightly sweet version of tobacco with undertones of sweetness that is a good mix if you like that sort of taste in a cig. I remember Winston full flavor having that slight bit of sweetness.

The sample pack is a good value to me because you get 36ml of juice for the price. Since I liked most of them, it was a good deal.

Halo E-Liquid Sample Pack
I have heard that before. Halo definitely on 'to try' list.

mmikee

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
st louis
I love, love, love Heather's Heavenly Vapes tobaccos, especially their NETs, naturally extracted tobaccos. Try Gandalf, Darkhorse, Heavenly Tobacco, Huntsman, and I hear Gollum and Shadowfax are both great as well.

Other than those, some pretty good ones I've had from Vermillion River and Halo.

Happy hunting!

Carbon

Quoted for agreement. The best tobacco flavors I have tried. I am waiting on 2 bottles right now. Gandelf and Huntsman. I would recomend their sampler.

CloudZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
Yes, the sampler from HHV is a good idea but... Be ready to place your next order while you are trying them. I instantly fell in love with the Pirate's Booty and had to immediately get more since the 4mL was chain vaped in a few hours. The Gandalf and Dragon Fire were good to me too, will order again, but the PB really struck a chord. I also tried Huntsman but its almost too grassy for my tastes.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yes, the sampler from HHV is a good idea but... Be ready to place your next order while you are trying them. I instantly fell in love with the Pirate's Booty and had to immediately get more since the 4mL was chain vaped in a few hours. The Gandalf and Dragon Fire were good to me too, will order again, but the PB really struck a chord. I also tried Huntsman but its almost too grassy for my tastes.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

So true, I ran out of Gandalf on the second day, and waited way too long to reorder. #kickingmyself

WV_Mountaineer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2011
Almost Heaven
I would recommend you try Halo first as so many others have and then experiment from there.

Agreed, the combination of Halo juice and a VV PV got me through the worst cig cravings I had in the first couple of months when I started vaping, and I still use Halo regularly to this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread