Best Tobacco Taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackiej5407

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
Houston, TX
I've been vaping for over 3 yrs now, and quickly settled in on my fave "sweet" juice, but never had the same success with a fave tobacco ... heaven forbid, I think I was searching for my long ago cigarette taste. I finally found it ... and you guys will probably be very surprised ... it's the NJOY Classic Tobacco juice. I suggest trying it only if you secretly want the taste of an analog! :vapor:

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
I tried it as part of a sample pack from their site. If you sign up for the site, every once in a while they send you an email with a 30 % off code on Fridays btw.

I usually vape NET's but as far as a synthetic tobacco juice goes, i must say i'm impressed. It's a good straight forward tobacco like taste, not some complex blend some vendors call tobacco.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
I agree, Mazinny ... and it really surprised me! Have never tried NET's. Tobacco flavored I've used in the past are mainly Quick-Nic's RY4 and Halo's Tribeca ... but both are complex flavors, and I prefer the NJOY Classic Tobacco now. Wish they'd offer them in 30 ml.

Why don't you sign up on their site and wait for a coupon code and buy a bunch of 10 ml's.

A cheaper route would be Hangsen. They sell concentrates as well if you are inclined to mix your own which makes it really cheap. I think Hangsen's tobaccos's might have TA and might not be synthetic, but they are a lot cleaner than a typical NET and don't mess your wick and coil like NET's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread