BEST USP wall adaptor for pass-through I've found

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrts

Feb 16, 2010
NH
Hi All,
Read here that using a USB PT in my computer COULD ruin the USP port.. sooo.....I went in search of a wall plug adapter for my AWESOME Vapor King NEWLY designed PT and found a BEAUTY!

First to Radio Shack...$20- 30... so I went to good ole Walmart and found this AWESOME two port adapter (might work for you and your mate at the same time in the car????) that has not only the pop-out wall thing but.... a cigarette lighter end to it as well...

It has a nice sleek design... not to bulky or big etc....I'll try and post a photo when I get home... and it was only $18. Go to your local Walmart...and give it a look....it's great!

darrts

Feb 16, 2010
NH
If I recall correctly you are going to want one with at least 1000mA output and that one appears to max out at 500mA.

That's not the one I should delete that... The one I have seems to work great... tons of vapor...Will it kill my PT or something if it's under 1000mA? I will check the ACTUAL one I bought when I get home...

Devilooman

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Indian Trail, NC
I sent my son to wally world the other night to get an AC to usb adapter and he came home with a Powerline Universal Adapter with USB power port. It cost $10 I think? It puts out 1300 mA. Has a little cord that you can plug other stuffs into I think (although NOT at the same time as using the USB port) It is working great for me.

darrts

Feb 16, 2010
NH
I sent my son to wally world the other night to get an AC to usb adapter and he came home with a Powerline Universal Adapter with USB power port. It cost $10 I think? It puts out 1300 mA. Has a little cord that you can plug other stuffs into I think (although NOT at the same time as using the USB port) It is working great for me.
Devilooman...
Is it a wall outlet or a car cigarette adapter?

searcher

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Bossier City, La
Here is what I got at deal extreme:
USB Travel AC Power Adapter/Charger for Apple iPad (110~220V/US Plug)
Item# 39314 I received this last week and tested it. Works great but how long only time will tell. I gave it to my brother since I already have one from madvapes. This one shows 5.1 volts on the meter where madvapes shows 5.2 volts. Seems well made (not much different from madvapes). I ordered a couple of the ones from dealextreme before that were rated at 1000ma and they did not work at all. My meter showed they were putting out less than 300ma but I'm not sure of the test I did being good. That meter broke soon after.

1000mA Car Cigarette Powered USB Adapter/Charger (DC 12V/24V)
Item# 34040 These work great. I have been using them for 3 months and they haven't let me down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread