Best vanilla custard out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon Number 54

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
McKinney, TX
I happen to REALLY like Johnson Creek's Red Oak Line (100% VG) version of "Vanda". Though I am always happy to learn or hear of something that has the chance to "replace" it as my dessert vape.

Vanda Johnson Creek Smoke Juice Johnson Creek Smoke Juice

So, in case there is another killer out there, I am going to be watching this thread.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Love vanilla vape. Have tried several, but still haven't found one as good as V2's Vanilla tobacco juice. But I refuse to pay $24 for a 50ml bottle of juice. Don't know about V.Custard, though. I did get a free sample of Dulche De Leche, from MBV, on my last order. and it has a mellow vanilla flavor, with a milky satin after taste, that I am really liking. Might just fit the bill. May just order some on my next purchase. I did find that adding a small squirt of it to their whiskey vape, which tasted more like whiskey flavored Listerine, but had a strong whiskey aftertaste, but a small dose of the Dulche added to the whiskey, turned it into a smooth, single malt scotch whiskey vape.

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
I used to use Vanda from Johnson Creek also, until I tried Nicotickets Custards Last Stand. That has replaced the Vanda as my custard vape. Its very good, you should give that a try.

Nicoticket Customer service is excellent. The owner Clark is a one man machine that gets it done

Edit: just made some corrections as I typed the wrong custard name

Pam1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Tacoma, WA, USA
I used to use Vanda from Johnson Creek also, until I tried Nicotickets Custards Last Stand. That has replaced the Vanda as my custard vape. Its very good, you should give that a try.

Nicoticket Customer service is excellent. The owner Clark is a one man machine that gets it done

Edit: just made some corrections as I typed the wrong custard name

I had to highlight this because it is so true. You just get the feeling that he cares about you. You can tell he is passionate about what he does. I compare it to shopping at the little local store where they remember who you are as opposed to walking into a Walmart.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I had to highlight this because it is so true. You just get the feeling that he cares about you. You can tell he is passionate about what he does. I compare it to shopping at the little local store where they remember who you are as opposed to walking into a Walmart.

+1 ............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread