Best vanilla custard vapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coulson

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2013
Behind you!
Mt Baker Vapor Vanilla's was horrible... It tasted like a fake vanilla soda. The Vapor Room's Vanilla Custard on the other hand is a standard in my steep box! Finding the ultimate Vanilla juice is like UFO's or Sasquatch... People have claimed to have seen it... but the evidence always falls a little short. hahaha! I think the best Vanilla is still yet to come!

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
I've heard starship is the best.

Think I heard something about MBV having a good one too? Might be cheap enough to try and see?

Mount Baker's is really good but it has more of a lemon taste that Grant's doesn't.

CigTechs Ripple Effects Gooey Buttercake is the most similar I have found. Yes, I realize it is not even a custard, but when I tried it that's what I thought.

I have had Grant's, and really, I would just buy it again instead of trying to find a substitute.

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
Starship 1 is very very good if you want a mild fruit w/ cream. I can vape it all day.

That is of course until I fill up a tank of this!
Grants.jpg

cat58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
DFW
I'm watching for reviews too - a perfect vanilla custard is my holy grail. :nun: Ms.T's is mighty fine to me, have some Mount Baker with a double flavor shot on the way to try (at the sale price, it was worth a run). Ms. T's Vanilla Custard is leading the pack at this point tho in my limited experience - it really is very, very good and I see several bottles in my future most likely.

chamane44

Jul 20, 2013
Tupelo, Ms
Just curiuos if anyone knows a good vape from the USA that is similar to grants vanilla custard? Something that isn't too hard to buy as well if possible please :)

Just message Tyler on (Facebook Site) and he will invoice your email also set up with paypal. He is great to work with and has become a friend. Service is next day ship and glass bottle secured in bubble wrap. Love the taste and darn close to grants, maybe not quite as sweet. Love the stuff have made several orders already!!! Give him a try and tell him Jo sent you :)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heady-Vapes/551064131623043;)

chamane44

Jul 20, 2013
Tupelo, Ms
Just message Tyler on (Facebook Site) and he will invoice your email also set up with paypal. He is great to work with and has become a friend. Service is next day ship and glass bottle secured in bubble wrap. Love the taste and darn close to grants, maybe not quite as sweet. Love the stuff have made several orders already!!! Give him a try and tell him Jo sent you :)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heady-Vapes/551064131623043

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread