The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Best vanilla custard vapes?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Pazazu, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DaBucs

DaBucs Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2013
    Orlando, Fl
    I will also go with Nicotickets Custards Last Stand (50/50 PG/VG). Before this I was using Vanda from Johnson Creek ( this is 100% VG).
    With the CLS, there is no need to steep and can be vaped on opening, as Clark pre-steeps this juice.

Its really good, and I'm enjoying it as I type this.

Happy Vaping :)

2. vjc0628

vjc0628 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2013
    Maryville TN
    Ah Vanda that one is more vanilla cake and not that great imho

3. Andrea34

Andrea34 Full Member

May 4, 2012
    Indiana
    Custards Last stand from Nicoticket is amazing! My first order arrived Monday and I can't put it down..My friend also ordered today after trying mine..I havent even let it steep..off to order another bottle :vapor:

4. vjc0628

Jul 23, 2013
    Maryville TN
    Im so excited ordered mine Sunday It shipped yesterday should have it by the end of the week

Although Im kicking myself in the but for not adding the cream burlee as well

5. Srgrounds

Srgrounds Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 26, 2012
    Minneapolis
    Nicotickets CLS is amazing, I'm just about done with my 30 ml that I got last week and should be getting my 50 ml bottle any day now.

6. Andrea34

Andrea34 Full Member

May 4, 2012
    Indiana
    Im kicking myself too!! Im definelty getting it this time..I want to try mixing them together ;-)

7. epicnamehere

epicnamehere Full Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Los Angeles, Ca
    Vaping CLS right now just got my bottle yesterday. Was a little perfume in the beginning but it went away halfway through the evod tank. My bottle has a born on date of 9/19/13. I left the lid off overnight just in case. Can't compare to other custards as this is my first. Now that its mellowed I'm really enjoying it. Nice clouds. Tons of flavor. Dripping should be crazy flavor.

8. iz2sick

iz2sick Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2013
    Burbs of Detroit
    My nicoticket CLS just got shipped yesterday. I'm very excited to try it. Haven't heard a single bad thing about it and Clark was VERY helpful with my order. I'm already a loyal customer thanks to his outstanding appreciation towards customers.

9. vjc0628

Jul 23, 2013
    Maryville TN
    . I'm already a loyal customer thanks to his outstanding appreciation towards customers.[/QUOTE]

Ya Know 100 %

10. vjc0628

Jul 23, 2013
    Maryville TN
    Just Fact He Takes The Time to send a personalized note to a new customer says a lot

11. DasBluCig

DasBluCig Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 30, 2013
    Chichester, NH
    Just jumped on board with CLS yesterday!!! My FIRST experience with Clark and crew....
    Now it's wait time.........!!!;)
    But I'm told it's WORTH IT!!:D
    My DIY vanilla still needs more steep time.....I'm "re-learning" the art of patience!!:)

12. texasguy4

texasguy4 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2013
    Wylie, TX
  13. jdrewry

jdrewry Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2011
    New Jersey
    Get the Creme Brulee...it's really good.

14. Tenzo

Tenzo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2012
    Inland Empire
    Neckbeard's Custard Spice is a homerun.

15. Train2

Train2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    I like a different Velvet Cloud flavor involving vanilla - but only after steeping. It arrived with that chemical scent I get and can't vape, that seems to plague vanillas. I think it's an alcohol-based flavoring they're using?
    But it DID GO AWAY, and ended up nice.
    With many juices that start perfumey, that never happens.

On many recommendations, I ordered NicoTicket's Custard's Last Stand, and also Creme Brulee.
    They both have that chemical taste going on!!
    And it hasn't faded completely. I have, through a bizarre "why not?" decision, found that I like them both when blended 50/50 with a light tobacco - like an RY4 or a Turkish. But I can't take the flavor "straight". Maybe it's just my taste has changed, and I don't like a strong vanilla anymore - or maybe all these are based on a vanilla that's got some chemical taste to it that I don't like.

Good luck! Hope that helps a LITTLE...

16. epicnamehere

epicnamehere Full Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Los Angeles, Ca
    I know exactly what you are talking about. My first juice was Mt Baker vanilla tobacco and I hated it. It did mellow after a month or so but that vanilla perfume/chemical thing still lingered a lot - tolerable but now the nic is too high for me. I do really like CLS and love Nicoticket (Betelgeuse is an all day type of fruit vape - super good). The slight vanilla chemical taste went away almost completely after 48hrs no cap. I think my palette must be sensitive to this weird taste. Mixing with my fav tobacco sounds like a really good call. This stuff is just asking to be paired with tobacco. I chased a tank of Betelgeuse without cleaning with CLS and the mix at the beginning was actually really complex and good.

17. Dave379

Dave379 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2013
    Independence, Mo.
    Its nice to see that I'm not the only one that thinks Mt. Baker Vapor's isn't the best vendor in the world. They seem to be extremely popular in this forum. I cant really speak for their straight Vanilla but I did recently receive an order that contained Vanilla Custard, Butter Pecan and Butterscotch and granted I just started to steep it but all 3 flavors had a wicked chemical taste. I usually sample most order's when I'm buying from a vendor for the first time and I always steep and I know MBV makes their juice when its ordered but man, this juice is gonna have to make a huge turn around before it goes into my Kanger tank! I just don't see it happening. I've never seen any juice make that big of a turn around. I hope I'm wrong and if I am I will be sure to update this post.

18. Dave379

Sep 11, 2013
    Independence, Mo.
    Do you steep your Vanilla Trifecta and if so, how long? I received some in the mail yesterday and I was pretty disappointed after sampling. I'm planning on letting it steep for about 4 weeks and try it again.

19. Dave379

Sep 11, 2013
    Independence, Mo.
    Finding the right Vanilla is definitely a challenge. I've tried several top vendors and for the most part I've been disappointed. Some more than others. What's really amazing is that I think the best I've had was the pre-filled carts from Green Smoke when I was starting out. I don't buy pre-filled carts anymore and for the most part I stick with my Vision Spinner 1300 mAH along with a Kanger mini Pro-Tank II but Green Smokes Vanilla was actually pretty darn good, believe it or not. I have some High Caliber Killa Vanilla and some Bourbon Street Vanilla on the way. Hopefully I struck gold with one of them. If not it's probably on to Ms. Ts. All I know is that my collection of "disappointing Vanilla" seems to be growing by the day.

20. backsplash

backsplash Full Member Verified Member

Jul 8, 2013
    Austin TX
    I am vaping Drakes Vanilla Trifecta Right now it's ok, but just seems to be a little bit off. For the price I was expecting more. I have also been vaping several other vanilla flavors from other local shops and nothing is doing it for me. I just put another order in for CLS from Nicoticket, it just seems to be my goto vanilla juice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.