Best Vape youtube channels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHubbs

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
Canton, Georgia, USA
Pretty much what the title says. I'm looking for your favorite youtube channels that are for vaping. Promote your own channel here if you have one! My personal FAVORITE is GrimmGreen and IndoorSmokers. I know not many people like him, but RIP Trippers is one of my favorites too. He does some awesome builds that I just like to see.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
vapingwithtwisted420 seems to be good. He reviews clones and authentics and he ain't afraid to say if a product sucks.

I'd like to think I'm doing well on the few videos I have up. I just review whatever I buy and I've been getting messages saying I'm decent just trying to get better. I do it more for being more open and less shy at the end of the day. Always enjoy the criticism with them.

Here's my little channel intro, I don't really like posting my account on here mainly because people always think it's begging for views or subscribers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm3GW2BbjFo

Avid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Shipmonster

Aug 13, 2014
Paradise
I can dig on rip and grim. But Grim can run on for quite sometime.

If you guys feel daring enough I've started my own channel. I have 10 or so reviews filmed, they're being processed as we speak and will be up as the week goes on. I'm really doing this because I can't find the reviews I was looking for with juice. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Shipmonster

Aug 13, 2014
Paradise
vapingwithtwisted420 seems to be good. He reviews clones and authentics and he ain't afraid to say if a product sucks.

I'd like to think I'm doing well on the few videos I have up. I just review whatever I buy and I've been getting messages saying I'm decent just trying to get better. I do it more for being more open and less shy at the end of the day. Always enjoy the criticism with them.

Here's my little channel intro, I don't really like posting my account on here mainly because people always think it's begging for views or subscribers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm3GW2BbjFo

Yeah the bouncing vape ball trick... that was damn cool.

jbarrick

Moved On
May 24, 2014
Alabama
+1 I watch them before I buy anything.

Toddecigreviews and Pbusardo reviews. They both seem like honest reviews and good tutorials. Pbusardo's are a bit lengthy, but I like that. By the end, I'll know every intricate piece of what he's looking at, whether or not he really likes it, and how to build and operate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread