Best Vapes and juices for scent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor Ryan

Jun 12, 2018
I'm hoping somebody can tell me what vape pens and juices are the best for scent I've been around people where I'm over 10 feet away and I can smell their vape easily. the one I have at home I can barely smell when Im using it. The one I have looks like this not sure the name

http://smokerslogicecigs.com/wp-content/uploads/what-is-vaping.jpg

And I'm using vapewild juice with it.

If anyone can recommend a pen and a juice brand with a strong smell I'd appreciate it. Also I'm looking for something portable as small as possible so I can put in pocket. Thanks!

Reactions: stols001

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Why do you want to smell it? Taste is why you vape - if you want smell get an air freshener..

The reason you can't smell your own vape is because your surrounded by it and have gotten used to it. It's like perfume - if you can smell your own perfume you've used too much.. you should only be able to smell your perfume for the first 5 minutes, after that you can't smell it anymore because you got used to the smell.

Taste is different. You should be able to taste your ejuice. If you can't then you need an ejuice that's heavier on the flavor.

I like E-Liquid Flavors : Heather’s Heavenly Vapes, Premium E-Liquids Hand-Crafted in the USA

Or

ECBlend Flavors | E-Liquid | Vape Juice & Vape Supplies

As you can get extra flavor shots in your ejuice as well as you can choose your vg/pg blend.

In your vape pen you will want a 60% PG 40% VG blend.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
It didn't let me post the link but I think it was the logic about size of pencil but thicker, black battery on bottom, glass part where you could see the liquid in it

For future reference that's an ego style battery with a clearomiser

Connor Ryan

Jun 12, 2018
Why do you want to smell it? Taste is why you vape - if you want smell get an air freshener..

The reason you can't smell your own vape is because your surrounded by it and have gotten used to it. It's like perfume - if you can smell your own perfume you've used too much.. you should only be able to smell your perfume for the first 5 minutes, after that you can't smell it anymore because you got used to the smell.

Taste is different. You should be able to taste your ejuice. If you can't then you need an ejuice that's heavier on the flavor.

I like E-Liquid Flavors : Heather’s Heavenly Vapes, Premium E-Liquids Hand-Crafted in the USA

Or

ECBlend Flavors | E-Liquid | Vape Juice & Vape Supplies

As you can get extra flavor shots in your ejuice as well as you can choose your vg/pg blend.

In your vape pen you will want a 60% PG 40% VG blend.
I suppose taste is what I meant, I'll check out those juices. As for the actual vape would you say they are all similar as long as they're in the same price range or are there any that stand out when it comes to getting the most out of the juices.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I suppose taste is what I meant, I'll check out those juices. As for the actual vape would you say they are all similar as long as they're in the same price range or are there any that stand out when it comes to getting the most out of the juices.

I gave you links to two juice companies... not to specific flavors. Prices don't matter.. company does.

Flavors is up to what you personally like, but fruit flavors are sometimes stronger and better in low wattage devices like the ego.... but by all means try any flavor you might like.. if your a dessert person try some and see if you like them so on and so forth.. there's tons of flavors to choose from

Connor Ryan

Jun 12, 2018
I gave you links to two juice companies... not to specific flavors. Prices don't matter.. company does.

Flavors is up to what you personally like, but fruit flavors are sometimes stronger and better in low wattage devices like the ego.... but by all means try any flavor you might like.. if your a dessert person try some and see if you like them so on and so forth.. there's tons of flavors to choose from
Ok thanks for the info!

hell_storm2004

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2013
Richardson, Texas, USA
I would say a lot depends on the equipment as well. Mainly the tank and the coil. I went through the process of pens, to pre-made tanks to self made coils, as have many other folks. And even though i am new to the RTAs, I have to say, they are at least better by a factor of five in terms of flavor.

I would say, finding good eliquids, is like more or less a trial and error process. A lot of the descriptions of juices online, would give Aunt Debbie a run for her money. But when you vape it, its just not that good.

Just start with the type of flavor you like, eg. Fruity, Candy, Dessert etc., and go from there.

I would say, Beard Vape Co and Naked 100 are very well regarded. So you can take a look at them. Also Carlie's Chalk Dust (..i know, doesn't sound much like a ejuice company!).

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
I'm currently addicted to Junkys Stash. The one I have tastes like banana nut bread.

junkys-old_1024x1024.jpg

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I can’t generally smell what I’m vaping. Other people comment about the smell of my vape though, mostly with the bakery flavors. And I can smell other vapors also sometimes. I only have one that, I take a few puffs then stop, and I can smell it. Flavor is toasted almond, very pleasant, the smell is like a house on fire, not pleasant. Less prominent with my smaller vapes, pretty annoying with a big sub ohm tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread