Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Hello. I'm currently looking to buy some Sony VTC4's and Samsung's INR18650-25R 2500mAH Flat Top's

Is Illumn (Illumination Supply) and Sweet-Vapes a safe place to order Authentics from?

Also does anybody know if VapeHappy is a good vendor?

I wanted to post this question in the battery section but as a new member i cant yet.

Thanks in advance! I have been reading this forum for around a year but never had to make a thread because most my questions were already on here!! :)

Rsunderl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Silver Spring, MD, USA
dragon welcome2.jpg
Hi Mikey and welcome to the forum!

Reliable sources for batteries:
Batteries-Chargers-Flashlights-Only The Best
Authentic AW Batteries - RTD Vapor
Illumn.com - Flashlights, Batteries, Carry Gear, Intelligent LED Lighting, and More!

Do not buy batteries from eBay or Amazon. Some of their third party sellers sell fakes.

Hope it helps and Happy Vaping!

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Thanks Guys!! Looks like RTD does have a big fan following!! Are there any other high amp batteries I should look into? I know VTC5's are one of the best and the only place i have seen them for sale (aside from ebay & Amazon) is at a local Stateline Vapes for $25 and i dont know if they are real. The LG HE4's look good. Right now I dont go under .5ohms but I'm pretty sure I will in the future so right now im just looking into the future and stocking up. The way it looks, I can get any mod at any time but batteries are disappearing quick lately it seems, and I don't see many major companies like Sony and Samsung etc developing/marketing new batteries for E-Cigs considering the money and risks...

And Thanks for the Welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread