Status
Not open for further replies.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
NiteLiteVapor is having a 35% off sale through July 4. Their regular prices are pretty low already compared to most vendors, and they have outstanding juices. Their biggest sellers are Bounty Hunter and NLV Gold, but pick up whatever sounds good to you. No coupon code needed. Flavours by NiteLiteVapor

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
I want everyone's opinion on where to get the best ejuice? I won't pay more that $10 for a bottle. thanks!

What size bottle do you want for $10? You have a LOT of choices if you want to pay less than $10 for a 10 or 15 ml bottle, fewer if you're looking for 30 ml or larger for that amount...

A good place to look for recommendations on e-liquid is here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-reviews/

And this thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/418767-deals-steals.html is a fantastic place to find the sales!

Last edited:

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
I would prefer a bottle of 10-15ml for less than 10$ a bottle. I know I'm being cheap I just cannot see paying $20 for a 10ml bottle

Where are you buying your juices, man!?

A lot of people balk at the prices of Five Pawns ($37.50 for 30 ml), which is still WAY less than what you are paying now, but most vendors sell juice for $0.50-0.70 per ml. It gets cheaper as you buy larger bottles.

CabinetGuyScott

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Detroit
customcabinetsbycasey.com
Mt Baker Vapor is my #1 for juices

Note 1: get a free 15ml 'sample' with purchase over $15 after discounts. Request a specific flavor, nicotine level & pg/vg ratio in the order comments section

Note 2: 10% discount codes are readily available. Start an account, put something in the shopping cart, and if you don't do anything for an hour or so, they will email you a code.

Or try "vaporfrombaker.

Killer Juices is another that I've just started trying out - with great satisfaction!
Today is Thursday, so time to check out the weekly sale :)

And to 2nd the above poster, the larger amounts will cost substantially less than the 10-15ml bottles.

Last edited:

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I have to hand it to MBV (Mt Baker Vapor).

I have 2 favorite juices there. So, I buy 2 packs of Boge SR dual punch cartos, 3 iClear16 heads, 30ml juice + the free custom 15ml
    (nic, ratio, cough)

10% discount - vaporfrombaker

Shipped: 26.84

Received in Florida in 2 days.

Best juice for best price? Alien Vision.

Last edited:

HolyOne

Moved On
    Jun 27, 2014
    Salina, Kansas, United States
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Attempting to evade forum filters and posting banned sites

PRG4

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 26, 2013
    Sarasota, Florida, United States
    I don't know who you're buying juice from but there's plenty of great vendors out there that you can find great quality liquid that's priced well well well below 20 bucks for a 15mL bottle. You've got my curiosity going crazy right now with the example you used. If you don't mind telling, who's got crazy prices like that. The only reason I'm asking is that I want to make sure I don't waist my time looking at their site.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread