RDA Best Veritas Clone (not Tobeco)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flippant

Dec 14, 2014
An Island
This interests me, too. I'm looking to get one as my authentic is mated to its hybrid adapter, ensuring its perpetual marriage to... drum-roll... my sigelei mechanicals.

All I can tell ya is I got a non-1:1 clone from Gradualtech once and it was the biggest piece. Well-depth, airhole position, and size were all wrong, so it leaked, and the screws stripped instantly.

alljokingaside

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2015
Busan, Korea
The 22mm SS one clone from FT's been serving me well. It isn't a 1:1 though. The well's shallower (~10 drops worth), but I don't mind much. I've heard that the minor pieces (ie screws and nuts) have a ...rusting problem. I switched out the screws it came with to SS. The nuts, however, I just dry immediately after rinsing.

Last edited:

cjpeltz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
United States
I have the authentic that I use the most,before that I had 3 of the fastech ones that alljokingaside has, and they work just fine.

So, is there a noticeable difference between the Authentic and the FT ones you had? I'm willing to shell out the $$ if its really worth it, but heck -- if they are truly 1:1, I'd much rather pay $30 than $120.

Never Lift

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
westchester NY
It's not a 1:1 but vapes just as good. Like stated above the well is a little bit shallower, and the o rings are close together rather then spaced.
441b8cebff4a9fadcc7a322222b8e9ac.jpg

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
I am pleased with the EHPro clone. In fact, I've recently ordered two from this seller whom I can recommend:

Veritas RDA Stainless Steel Rebuildable Atomizer by Ehpro 1 Top Quality | eBay

The only complaint I have is that if you're not familiar with the atty, it's really easy to tear up that o-ring that operates as the insulator in the 510 connector. That part, at least, is a bit of a design flaw that marks the veritas, not just the clone. Nevertheless, it comes with a replacement oring and, when you figure it out, it's not much of a problem.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
Anyone have the ehpro clone?

I am pleased with the EHPro clone. In fact, I've recently ordered two from this seller whom I can recommend:

Veritas RDA Stainless Steel Rebuildable Atomizer by Ehpro 1 Top Quality | eBay

The only complaint I have is that if you're not familiar with the atty, it's really easy to tear up that o-ring that operates as the insulator in the 510 connector. That part, at least, is a bit of a design flaw that marks the veritas, not just the clone. Nevertheless, it comes with a replacement oring and, when you figure it out, it's not much of a problem.

I got one from that seller as well. While I mostly use RTAs, I have a couple of drippers on my nightstand for around the house. The Veritas is always one of them. EHPRO seemed to nail it with this one. I don't know if its 1:1 as I've never held an authentic. But this is a quality piece.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY

I have two of those and I'm very happy with them. Only con for me is the orings are thin and I haven't found a replacement yet. The ones I have seem to be holding up ok and I'm sure I can find a replacement if I get serious about it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread