Best VG Liquid Source in the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevo_tdo

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
Missouri
I am done with JC juice and am need of a good U.S. Supplier of liquid. I like the traditional tobacco types like marlbro, turkish, and such(really want to try ry4 though). Preferably in the 18mg+ plus range. Please share with me your reviews of these suppliers and juices. Hopefully this will also help the others who feel left in the dust by JC. Please keep your response short and to the point though, The simpler, the easier, for members to process your experience.

Thank you to all,
Steve

lashmn

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
SW FL (Naples)
I wrote to Vermont Vapor to inquire about their products. The response was almost immediate and this is what I was told:

"All the liquid is predominantly vegetable glycerine (glycerol) based although some do contain trace amounts (1% or less by volume) of propylene glycol from the flavorings we use. Although it shouldn't pose an issue for most users, for those with very severe allergies to propylene glycol, we do have some liquids such as the tobacco, mint, choco-mint, & mocha, among others, that are completely pg-free."

Hope this helps. I know I will be ordering from them. :)

Lynn

MicciMan

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2009
North Carolina
The JuicyLiquid 24mg VG Caramel Crisp and Java are quite good! Very pleased with them overall.

Huge bonus: I put a few drops of JL Java flavoring in my new, improved JC Espresso. Now it is truly new and improved and actually vapeable and resembles coffee! Based on that success, I added a few drops of JL Caramel Crisp flavoring to the JC original and it is now very new and improved and also quite vapeable. :)

YMMV, IMHO, etc. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread