Status
Not open for further replies.

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
OK, I got Marlboro 36 fierce from puresmoker and although I loved it 4 days ago when I got it, I'm already ready to step it down a notch or 2 nic wise. Is there anything I can add to my juice to kind of weeken it up a bit? More PG? Can I get it at the healthfood store? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
OK, I got Marlboro 36 fierce from puresmoker and although I loved it 4 days ago when I got it, I'm already ready to step it down a notch or 2 nic wise. Is there anything I can add to my juice to kind of weeken it up a bit? More PG? Can I get it at the healthfood store? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Figurehead......Pg or VG will both work.....I now prefer PG because of the liquidity as opposed to VG which is thicker(although some will say it produces more vapor).I also seem to get a better throat hit when using PG....hope this helps!:)The Wiz!

UkUsa

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2008
Smalltown Iowa, USA
Figurehead - funny you say that because the same just happend to me with my first order of 36mg. I had the stuff here to cut it but you gottta try 36mg.:p:D

I've been cutting with VG. I went to a local health food store and they ordered an 8oz bottle of 100% pure Vegetable Glycerin from their supplier.

I will confirm that it does make more vapor and is a fair bit thicker than PG. It is also a little sweeter, less of a chemical taste (imo). I never do more than a 50/50 mix otherwise it will get too thick. Then i'll add some flavors. Seems to work for me. BTW i am using a 901.

When i eventually get around to sourcing some suitable PG i will try a mix of eliquid/VG/PG.

My latest concoction is 36mg cola/vg/marshmallow. Really enjoying that one right now.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Figurehead - funny you say that because the same just happend to me with my first order of 36mg. I had the stuff here to cut it but you gottta try 36mg.:p:D

I've been cutting with VG. I went to a local health food store and they ordered an 8oz bottle of 100% pure Vegetable Glycerin from their supplier.

I will confirm that it does make more vapor and is a fair bit thicker than PG. It is also a little sweeter, less of a chemical taste (imo). I never do more than a 50/50 mix otherwise it will get too thick. Then i'll add some flavors. Seems to work for me. BTW i am using a 901.

When i eventually get around to sourcing some suitable PG i will try a mix of eliquid/VG/PG.

My latest concoction is 36mg cola/vg/marshmallow. Really enjoying that one right now.
Thanks UkUsa, I was afraid to mention my cash cola/banana mix here! Marshmallow/coke seems almost as un-likely as mine,but one must experiment!:)The Wiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread