Best way to mod a bottle for a bottom feeder

Status
Not open for further replies.

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
I have a brand new VV Bogger Boxmod. I purchased the same 8ml nalgene bottles he uses, along with correctly sixed silicone tubing. What is the best way to mod the bottle for use. I'd like to be able to slip my bottles off fom the feeding tube, and just slip another bottle on. I'd like to just cap the bottles when I'm not using them. The bottles that came with it are really difficult to get back onto the tube. Any ideas?

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
I had the same problem with the Boston round that came with my mini boggers BF. my switch came when my silicone tore. I had a few luicy juicy bladders laying around and found that the silicone tubing I.d. fit snugly over the tip of the bladder so I cut the silicone to size and it works much better. Easier to remove too. As far as capping it? Not much to do about that but I guess I could cut some pieces of small o-ring and use it as a plug for the bladders when changing favors. Haven't tried it yet but may work well. The bladders are much easier to squonk too!! I posted some pics on the boggers box mod is awesome thread.

Tivo

Last edited:

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
Thanks, reef. I'll check that out. But, first I have to see if I can get these bottles I have to work. I bought them on Amazon. The thing I really liked about the Bogger was the 8ml bottle. The reason I want to cap it is because I vape lots of different flavors, and I wanted to be able to store the bottles with out worry of spilling.

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
I hear ya!

The luicy juicy bladders from maximum vapors are around 5ml which is good for me but definately not 8.

I love my LJ from them and the bladders are a nice innovation since they are super soft, hold a decent amount of e-juice and squonk easily. Only thing with the bladders is that when they get to 3/4 full or less, I have to tilt them when I squonk because they dont have an internal feed tube. Not a problem for me but definately not for everyone.

Happy Vaping

tivo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread