The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Best Way to Organize Vaping Supplies & Juice?

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by meldee, Jul 9, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. drixx

drixx Full Member Verified Member

Oct 31, 2012
    Canada
  2. pantul

pantul Full Member Verified Member

Oct 19, 2012
    Las Vegas NV USA
  3. Dutch81

Dutch81 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2013
    Miami/Chicago
    Couldn't take the clutter after a few weeks of vaping so I drew up a design, had my brother build one in the garage.

4. ninjuh

ninjuh Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2012
    Northwest Idaho
    My father-in-law made this out of wood by hand for me for Christmas. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360705802.600535.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

5. Koman

Koman Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2010
    lv
  6. VapAce

VapAce Full Member

Feb 11, 2013
    Albuquerque New Mexico
    I keep all my e-juices in a tackle box in my closet so they don't go bad and i keep my batteries in a e-go case

7. Mitey F

Mitey F Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

For stuff I like to keep with me on the go, I found the perfect little LowePro memory card case.

[​IMG]

Front flap holds 4 clearos/cartridge setups. I don't like tanks, but I think they'd be about the right size to fit one tank on either side as well. I usually have 2 T3 minis, 1 ego-C setup, and 1 CE4

[​IMG]

Behind that on the left side (small pockets) I keep one spare atty/atty head for each type of clearo (one T3 base, one ego-C atty, and one CE4 atty head), a 510-ego adapter, and a 306 drip tip. On the right is an ego-VV, ego-C 650 battery, and a charger for each.

[​IMG]

And I've got room to spare!

[​IMG]

For the extra parts/bits I keep at home, I use one of the cheap plastic divider thingies.

[​IMG]

No pictures of my mod stuff (VAMO and homemade VV box, and RBA's)

8. Maximum Chips

Maximum Chips Full Member

Nov 30, 2012
    Australia
    My juice collection is getting out of control and slowly taking over the house. Does that stand hold 30ml juice bottles comfortably? Looks like a good solution for me if it does.

9. thestephxy

thestephxy Full Member

Mar 6, 2013
    Boston
    I've realized that while I can be organized with my vaping supplies, they will always take up increasing amounts of space. I started off with the little pouch that came with my first Ego-T's, onto a second pouch, then a tupperware container followed by a larger one, to a small tackle box to a large tackle box to my current configuration: a tool box that holds my juices, some pre-made cartomizers in a small container, q-tips, a small bottle of alcohol in the bottom and several different tanks, wicks, coils, blunt tip syringes, micro screwdriver, drip tips, extra tank bodies, new cartomizers, etc. That stays at home, and I might take things here and there from it when I go out. On the go, its a small tackle box for tools and hardware, tanks, cartomizers, etc, and a large ego pouch for several bottles of juice and ready made cartomizers... Sorry for the long description. Just trying to be thorough. :D

10. Hypnophone

Hypnophone Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2011
    FEMA Region VI
    I like pouches for travel. At home base, the tuppers and toolboxes just pi**ed off the wifey-poo...

11. pmac415

pmac415 Full Member

Nov 29, 2012
    North Carolina
    passaround box.jpg
    I found this sweet Nine West bag and it has pockets for all my juice bottles, atomizers, batteries. Even my Tesla fits! Pockets on the outside and even a mirror to check out your vape mouth! Stylish!

12. aikanae1

aikanae1 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2013
    az
    That looks like a cosemetic organizer. I like the way it keeps bottles upright.

13. Koman

Koman Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2010
    lv
    Yeah, it's a good way to organize everything!

14. alvapo

alvapo Full Member

Jul 31, 2013
    salem, al, USA
    100_0978.jpg 100_0979.jpg
    3 dollar thrift store nick-nack box and block of "nice" wood.
    I call it crafty my wife calls me cheap.:vapor:

15. oplholik

oplholik ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I picked up one of these at Harbor Freight. Not the cheapest option out there, but it works for me. 30ml bottles will stand upright in the top tray.

P1010688 (800x600).jpg P1010690 (800x600).jpg P1010691 (800x600).jpg

16. all4spl

all4spl Full Member Verified Member

Jul 4, 2013
    Orlando, FL
    Something I made to hold 2 mods, tank/parts storage and a large juice storage area.

[​IMG]

17. Gaspar74

Gaspar74 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2013
    Ma
  18. Abbell

Abbell Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 30, 2013
    Kansas City, MO
    OK.. I need a solution for several important reasons.

1) The wife... she does not vape and the less seen the better
    2) The smell... I have about 20 concentrates now with 50 more coming in the mail
    3) Personal preference ... I HATE clutter

Background:
    I started vaping about 5 weeks ago and went OCD fairly fast.
    I am on my 3rd proof of concept flavoring where I take e juices and mix them around until I find a good combination. I have concentrates, PG and nic juice coming. I have about $300 worth of FastTech coming as well. I sell to people I know and meet for fun and profit. My proof of concept juices have all been sold out or vaped so I know there is something here. Of course the government could royally screw up anything.

I started with something simple because I was tired of chasing things that ran off. Basically another proof of concept... can I drill some holes into scrap wood.

20130730_025745.jpg

The next week I worked on an upgrade because the scrap wood was just that.

20130810_000730.jpg

Going well, until I found I need to get organized, so I found this box at Wally and modified it a bit.

20130730_014422.jpg

Now with all the new stuff coming I am finding I need a major upgrade and I would like some suggestions.

20130810_000618.jpg 20130805_233935.jpg

I need some ideas and suggestions. I like the tool box idea, but I also need to be able to easily access the concentrates. Right now I am hobby phase, but every time I introduce someone to vaping it adds to a small list of people I supply. So far I am close to break even again, but I doubt that will last.

~~~help...lol :facepalm:

19. killua086

killua086 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2013
    Philippines
    SAM_1554.jpg SAM_1556.jpg

made from cardboards and lots of tape! Lol..

20. Abbell

Abbell Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 30, 2013
    Kansas City, MO
    Looks good for being cardboard and tape!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.