Best way to vape Chocolate & Similar flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenCloud79

Feb 12, 2018
Hi all,
I started vaping about a month ago after quitting regular cigs, and have started mixing my own juices. I am really getting into chocolate flavors and have a few questions.

First is the mod setup. For example, I have a cookies and cream flavor, it is max VG 12mg nic. My boxmod is Wismec 3rd gen 300w and I'm using the gnome tank that came with it. coil is .16 If I go above 30w it tastes burnt, and slower hits at lower wattages with minimal airflow it tastes good. My question for this is how to get more vapor (stronger hit) without it coming out burnt?

One of the flavors I recently got is Malt Candy Balls. It's a really thick dark juice. I mixed it at 20Pg/70Vg and 8mg nic. The same issues happens with this one. any wattage higher than 30mg or longer pulls it comes out burnt. Is there a better pg/vg ratio for chocolate flavors to make it so you can take a big long hit with a lot of vapor and still get that great taste?

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Do you mean TC modes on the boxmod? It does have TC modes but I'm not even sure how to use them.
Yes, but You’d need a TC compatible coil in your atty as well and not all attys even have them so it might not even be a possibility.

TC is temperature control, which could potentially keep your juice from burning. Lower wattage is another way out

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I have two tanks one is a gnome sub-ohm with WM02 0.15ohm, 30~70W (best 45~60W)
WM03 0.2ohm, 40~130W (best 70~90W) and the other tank I have is a smok baby beast with dual 1.5
If the coil wire in the cartridge is stainless steel you can do it. Unfortunately I have no info about what wire types are in what coils. I’m a wick and wire guy myself and don’t use coil cartridges

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I wouldn’t worry about tc right now. What you need is a coil that has higher ohms. I have the same issue, I just can’t do coils that low. I use .4 at least but usually .5. That way I can turn the watts up to 40-50. It’s a nice warm vape with plenty of vapor and flavor. I’ve tried lower ohms and .25 was serviceable but still too hot when I turn it up and not enough vapor or flavor when I turn it down. Get higher ohm coils and if your tank dont have them then get an RTA or a different tank. The crown tank takes drop in coils with .5 ohms that I use. Ss also so tc is an option. Just my take on things so good luck and I hope you find something that works for you.

Reactions: bombastinator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread