Besteciggy e juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

djrms357

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
So just got my sampler pack from besteciggy.com and i have to say i am really really disappointed. All of them are so bad, not ANY TH at all, some of them made me really sick to my stomach. I saw some reviews on youtube and thought they would be good. Maybe i just got a bad batch but my friend that got his ecig and he got JC arctic mint and that was really good TH and taste. I got all high nic too. Oh well sorry eciggy you have great shipping but ill have to try someone else. Just my 2 cents. Here are the flav i got tennessee cure ( ok) menthol (joke) red bullish (sick) coffee (bla) smokey mint (bla) cinnamon (ok) watermelon ( sick) green apple (ok) extra smokey (boring) cherry (sick)

sick means i got sick from the nasty taste :)
i could keep the oks but with not one ounce of TH i cant do ill go back to real cigs. I need some kind of TH.
Has anyone else had any problems with there juice?

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
Edit: Nevermind, their site says they make all their own juice. You may have gotten a bad batch, but with all those flavors, it's probably something else. They seem to use only VG or mainly VG, which you might just dislike. Try getting some PG based juice. VG gives no TH and tends to soften flavors, while PG gives more TH and carries flavor better, but it's not sweet and makes much less vapor.

If you want a good juice, check out suppliers that make their own, such as Halo, Tasty Vapor, Ms T's, JC, etc. or make your own.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread