Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rebel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
I decided to use this site to pick up some cheaper batteries. They are based in Hong Kong and with a quick search you can usually find a 10% off coupon code. Shipping is free on everything.

Ease of use- 10, simple, straightforward website. Just search for what you need.

Ordering- 10, They accept Paypal, which is nice. You have to create an account, but no big deal.

Communication- 10, Standard email notices for order processing and when the order was dispatched. You can also check your account for order updates.

Shipping- 8, 13 days from their door to mine. It's standard shipping time if you use the free shipping. There is an option for quicker shipping at an additional cost.

Prices- 10, outstanding prices. The batteries might not be top shelve, but with a coupon code, I bought a two pack of Ultrafire 18650 2600mah batteries for $8.90. Tough to beat IMHO.

Overall experience- 9, I'd use this site again. The prices are hard to beat and if you're not in a hurry to receive your order than it's really a good source for cheap batteries.

I'll use them again for sure. Link is below.

Search Results : BestOfferBuy.com, Buy DVD, Shop for PC accessories, Discount MP3 Players, Bargain Deal for Surveillance Equipment, Cheap R4 for NDS, X-sim Unlock

The Rebel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread