Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hi all.....

Just wanted to announce our new product which is currently being beta tested. 20 people have already signed up to receive one of these bad boys....along with a USB charger. I expect it to take at least a month for them to actually be ready for sale.....maybe sooner but want to be realistic. Unfortunately there are no more left to send out at this time.....but please feel free to post here and let us know what you think. :toast:

These will be 250 mah,jewel is a cubic zirconia.

pittbull.jpg

pitbull2g.jpg

pitbullcomparison.jpg

pitbull202.jpg

pitbull3.jpg

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Yep, they're 4081 conection.

ya...that was the button I meant to hit :)

A good question though...and yet another chance for a shameless product plug :)

All our batteries will fit all our cartomizers and chargers. Its that simple. The Pitbull will be no different. And even carto killers admit...our cartomizers are the best out there for burn resistance and longevity.

tweet-tweet

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Ah, yeah, that would be me. And Salt and WitchWay. We're really good at burning things. :D

But folks, one tip from an expert carto burner--keep these things moist but not flooded and you'll be fine. I drip some eliquid into the carto even BEFORE I start vaping. Just a few drops right into the center airflow tube to lubricate the coil and a few more drops down the walls of the carto untill it's fully saturated. Vape and repeat. And make sure that the tube is centered; sometimes it tilts to the side and that increases the burn risk.

Hi, Bill!

Hi, Lorikay!

Thanks for the great contests and other goodies. :toast:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Ah, yeah, that would be me. And Salt and WitchWay. We're really good at burning things. :D

But folks, one tip from an expert carto burner--keep these things moist but not flooded and you'll be fine. I drip some eliquid into the carto even BEFORE I start vaping. Just a few drops right into the center airflow tube to lubricate the coil and a few more drops down the walls of the carto untill it's fully saturated. Vape and repeat. And make sure that the tube is centered; sometimes it tilts to the side and that increases the burn risk.

Hi, Bill!

Hi, Lorikay!

Thanks for the great contests and other goodies. :toast:

what she said......

Hi lorikay,

Do you think that you will ever carry blank cartos?

ah.........

She doesn't. :blink:

*runs and hides*

what she said!

oh yea....tweet tweet!!!! Katya!!!! One of my little tweety birds is sitting on a nest!!! There are three of them...I have no clue what sex any of them is. They are Society Finches....which means they all just want to get along. So I guess when someone gets pregnant....thats how you figure it out!:banana:

Last edited:

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
ah.........

I take it that means, no.....maybe....who the heck knows.:D

oh yea....tweet tweet!!!! Katya!!!! One of my little tweety birds is sitting on a nest!!! There are three of them...I have no clue what sex any of them is. They are Society Finches....which means they all just want to get along. So I guess when someone gets pregnant....thats how you figure it out!:banana:

lori. if they are the type of finches we have, the bright yellow ones are the males. The darker more green colored ones are the females. The males will darken up as the weather gets colder though but will still be a brighter color than the females.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread