Not open for further replies.

MikeL76

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2014
ACB, MI
:confused:

You said "Self Control"?

IMG_1572.jpg

That was 4 weeks after discovering NT, there are 4 more in the last week... :nun:

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
Someone could get RICH if they made a 14mm rda bottom feeder with a moderately deep well, and airflow control, 3 post, dual coil. (that fit on a regular grand)

You know you can put a VA Cyclone AFC on a standard grand. You will just have to adjust the coil (s) upwards.

Here's one
SL GRAND 1.jpg

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
You know you can put a VA Cyclone AFC on a standard grand. You will just have to adjust the coil (s) upwards.

Here's one
View attachment 375988

No, I didn't know that. Whoa, game changer.

I dig the RM 2, but I miss AFC. I still vape vape vape my REO like a madman, but I like to fiddle with stuffs. ;)

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA

Here's one
View attachment 375988

No, I didn't know that. Whoa, game changer.

I dig the RM 2, but I miss AFC. I still vape vape vape my REO like a madman, but I like to fiddle with stuffs. ;)

It won't be seated all the way down, but the top o-ring will hold it in place.

I'd mill the one's you have, or collaborate with Rob for some custom LP versions . . . . :evil:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Thanks Megan :)

Air Flow really effects the flavor - sometimes when it's too tight, I get too much throat hit. When it's too much air, flavor starts to diminish. Being able to dial it in really helps. I love love love the RM2, I do - I just wish I could make it more airy for some liquids.

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
Air Flow really effects the flavor - sometimes when it's too tight, I get too much throat hit. When it's too much air, flavor starts to diminish. Being able to dial it in really helps. I love love love the RM2, I do - I just wish I could make it more airy for some liquids.

I think Disto' had a link to someone with a limited amount of the 2013 Cyclones w/ afc and/or other atties modified for bottom feeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread