Beware of Directvapor (dot) com

Status
Not open for further replies.

abeham

Jul 11, 2013
Florida
Apologies in advance if this is the wrong forum for this message. I'm not a regular contributor here, just wanted to share an experience and give the community a heads up regarding credit card fraud and useless customer service.

In late March of this year I ordered an rta from directvapor.com using a temporary credit card generated for one time use only for this purchase, which is my standard practice for all online orders. The card is automatically deactivated after the purchase is made. Mid-May I received notification of attempts made with the card # for "ayu.ru, Venmo and Western Union". Not a very big deal as I've protected myself, no money lost.

Today additional attempts to use the card were made, which as a security feature were reported to me by the processor. So I decided to call their 24hr customer service to let them know when "Rita" answered the phone and proceeded to provide the most unprofessional/rude conversation I've had in a while with someone that I was just trying to help, so I have my doubts she'll seriously inform anyone of it. She told me she doubts it was a temporary card that I used and that I couldn't possibly be sure the breach occurred from this purchase, and "is that all?".

Safeguard yourself if you feel you need to give this company your business, but I'd suggest against it given the entire experience I've had. Not worth the "deal" that I likely used them for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread