BEWARE of this company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wacky Dee

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Sydney Australia
I placed an order about a month ago for a Riva Kit and received it within a week.

I wasn't happy with the LR510s that I received because most of them died within 2 days so I ordered more together with another kit for my parents.

That was more than 2 weeks ago. I have not heard a word from the since. They're ignoring my emails and their web site appears to be down. That in combination with the piss poor quality of the attomizers and the way they appear to be telling all their other customers "your voltage meter is faulty" when they complain about atties that are of poor quality... I'd say steer clear of this company.

I am giving them another 48 hours to respond in some way before I tell my bank to reverse the credit card charges, something which I've never had to do with my CC before.

Wacky Dee

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Sydney Australia
Tell you something, forget the 48 hours. I am filing a dispute with PP right now. Also another dispute for the dodgy LR 510 items that all failed within 48 hours.

This is what happens when you piss off paying customers by ignoring them. Enjoy.

Ps. oh and I suggest you refund within 24 hours - I am not interested in having anything else to do with your company.

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
Actually, if you look at today's supplier posts and don't pay attention to the sub forum, no, it's not that obvious. Also, were you not aware they were on total shutdown due to their holiday? They are an great company with great prices.

Eastmall. Was that not obvious seeing as how it is the Eastmall sub-forum?

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Actually, if you look at today's supplier posts and don't pay attention to the sub forum, no, it's not that obvious. Also, were you not aware they were on total shutdown due to their holiday? They are an great company with great prices.

Are you referring to the October 1 thru 7th Holiday or are they closed down for an additional Holiday?

OP - I just loaded the eastmall.net site so it is up and running now. I don't know why they seem to have issues with the website. Maybe their IT people are not the greatest or something?

ps: If the OP could not access the website, I don't think he / she would not have been able to track the order.

Wacky Dee

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Sydney Australia
I can access their web site *now* but it was definately down yesterday for a long time and down quite a few times over the past few weeks. That's neither here nor there, doesn't actually bother me that much. What bothers me is that my order is still "processing" and that they refuse to communicate.

And how long do they want to use the national holiday as an excuse ? I read in another thread that was being used as an excuse for someone who hadn't received their order since August. I'm not playing these games. There are plenty of other suppliers who are happy to take hundreds of dollars out of my pocket and provide a product in return, in a timely fashion.

So yeah, this is a bit of a rant - and heads up to any other potential customers.

Wacky Dee

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Sydney Australia
As I've stated before, I placed an order with them before and it came quickly. I've also ordered from other Chinese companies before and they always arrive within a week or so.

This order is still "processing" but that's not even the issue. Issue is that they're not responding to emails -AT ALL-. They think they can play games with you once you've already paid and ignore your emails and you'll just shut up and be happy with whatever you get, whenever you get it. That might be fine if they were a charity, but they're not - I've spent hundreds of dollars with them in a short period of time.

My experience might not be typical for every other customer but I know a lot of people don't like these delays and silent treatments, and this is a heads up to them.

mikecup

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2010
Peninsula, Ohio
Just go to the eastmall forum and find di, she is the rep on there, just pm her and explain your concern, they will look into it.
I have been ordering from eastmall for 6 months and if I had a question they would answer back.
I do recommend them, just from my experience and by reading there forum, problems are taken care of.
I am very happy with them.

sanfordf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2010
Northern San Diego county
I ordered an Indulgence kit, a few months ago, from them and it took a month to get it. I think it could depend on customs as well. E-cig shipments from China will vary in how long they take to get through. Seeing how you are in OZ, I would of thought it would be easier than here in the states. As long as you didn't order juice with your order.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
This IS the Eastmall forum and I am quite sure Di will read this and respond.

Wacky Dee, I appreciate you sharing your info and experience. I wish things would have turned out better for you. It does seem odd that your order continues to show 'processing' instead of a shipping number. That seems to be a lot of processing. Maybe some of your items were on back order or something? I don't know. I'm just guessing. Guess do not count; Communication is what counts. I understand that!

Wacky Dee

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Sydney Australia
Well what do you know ... the package arrived today, partially anyway - only missing the extra 5x510LR that I ordered but I can live without those as they're crap anyway (previous 5 died within a couple of days each).

The web site is still showing the order as "processing" and I still haven't got a reply to any emails so while I'm happy the main package arrived, a little communication would have gone a long way in avoiding unnecessary grief.

slumgunner

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
vanv
i bet most of the delay is really from the Chinese national holiday were ems dose close down aswell. therefore all shipping stops at the shipping company and just sits in a warehouse until the holiday is over, and when it is over they have to start sending the stuff on to planes and airplanes can hold only so much cargo, also customs and all things related to shipping are also backed up, same things happen across the world where national holidays exist.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Something might be amiss on the Eastmall website. I would think it should have showed shipped (or something). Or something is amiss in the EMS system that they didn't scan or input your shipping number. My shipping number usually shows up on my Eastmall Website order page. This is odd. I would not imagine EMS has access to the Eastmall website, so it stands to reason Eastmall should be adding the shipping / tracking info to your order page. Something must have fallen through the cracks, so to speak, when it came to shipping info on your order.

Glad your order, or most of it, arrived. Sorry to hear you had such a go of it.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I am sorry you had problems with your order,

the website has been having a few probs,
and the CS and Davids contact is thru the website.

I too have other stuff going on, so we are all having double duty lagg --

I see you got the order after all --

but still have an issue,
please contact Selina in Customer Service ---

Customer Service email :- support@eastmall.net

banjo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2010
Rio Oso, CA
EastMall's web site was off and on all weekend because of a typhoon that blew through - it is up now. I have placed several orders with them and their products and service have always been first rate. I'll be placing another order today. I think that you jumped the gun just a little bit in starting this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread