BEWARE: ProVape (of Burbank CA) Not former ProVape (of ProVari Monroe WA) Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
Supplier Negative Review

Name of retailer:
BEWARE: ProVape (of Burbank CA) Not former ProVape (of ProVari Monroe WA)​

Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
Apr 1, 2020​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)
Order# 000004809​

General nature of complaint
Customer Service​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
BEWARE: ProVape is NOT related what so ever with our past beloved ProVape! New ProVape ripped off name, is operating from Burbank CA an online business employing opposite business tactics from original Monroe WA ProVape (manufacturers of finest quality hardware) in America.

My own initial experience was to be polite,the company’s worst customer service included NO attempts to care for customer: a 180degree opposite business model from same nameProVape and imho blasphemous to the name ProVape (makers of ProVari) in every way.

This was my first order.I mainly was seeking legit Aspire coils, checking online to see if anyone had previously bought Aspire coils,if they'd be authentic. My order was supposed to be for (5)five pkgs of coils (ea w/5 coils -typical small Aspire coil boxes) and one 60ml Azul eliquid. Ordering eliquid was obviously my first mistake.
First Mistake trusting ProVape to package and deliver eliquid, the business they are in.
Order came to $77.94. They charge $11.95/$12.95 per 5 pkg Aspire coils but I cant say if authentic or not.
I should note the inventory was at time of ordering and this writing limited- in each coil offering approx.half of Ohm offerings are not available, or perhaps only one unpopular Ohm offering remains.In situations like this, most businesses are glad to sell out less popular Ohm offerings.

Second mistake: Orders over $50.00 include free USPS first class shipping, which is automatically done at check out w/out options on iOs mobile devices.

They claim to figure state taxes but can assure you they did not and I live in one of many states that requires online taxation.

OK Customer service: Order placed March 20, 2020 March 22, 2020 per tracking itd arrived at my states central receiving Post Office where it seemed to be stuck, for next 8 days. I will give the vendor credit for quick shipping. I would however trade good packing for an extra day of processing. Order finally arrived inside a USPS plastic bag containing a soaked wet manila (once padded) envelope and NO Contents, I mean none! I took photos, and wrote to Provape.The USPS plastic bag had preprinted “So sorry your order arrived damaged, sorry for any inconvenience”. Readers can see photos for exact language. First Class USPS has no warranty, no claims and no insurance, only tracking.

I wrote ProVape included photos showing bottom of manila envelope about half opened, doing best I could to show how thin the bag received is - what ever broken eLiquid clearly soaked through anything else that was in or around that parcel. Because Im a considerate soul, I was also concerned for what other parcels damages mightve occured in same mail bag.

I also wrote saying in my experience, most eLiquid companies double bag or at least single bag eliquid bottles. It wouldve been smart to send coils separately from bottle of eliquid, or at least separately bagged in leak proof poastic, but I’ll never know if order left the company complete or not.

This new “ProVape” provided More than rediculusly sad customer service, they provided only an email reply: essentially - “Tough Luck”

Im writing because of the name affiliation.I hate having to complain, would rather thank or compliment good service any day. This is Caveat Emptor!

Vapers know “ProVape”. It was diligently built with honor integrity and long hours of dedication to vaping community.

My heart is breaking for our freinds who dedicated years to helping smokers become ex smokers through excellent design and highest quality hardware.

I will NOT want any vapers to associate their names to this opposite business model in Burbank CA. Its a pathetic rip off analogous to blasphemous use of someone elses good name.

Eating $77.94 may seem OK to some, certainly OK to Burbank “ProVape” business. It is not OK. This is no way to treat any customer, regardless of whether USPS damaged the envelope pr not. A padded manila is not sufficient to protect a liquid bottle, everyone in e-liquid industry knows this.

I am grateful to USPS for NOT sending broken glass and oily wet contents, thats flat out dangerous!
name to this opposite business model in Burbank CA. Its a pathetic rip off analogous to blasphemous use of the name.
am grateful to USPS for NOT sending broken glass and oily wet contents, thats flat out dangerous!

Do NOT be fooled online by a familiar name. Truly not worth trouble and loss of hard earned money. This is written during Corona virus pandemic,when every cost is magnified as many have no idea where or when their next income may be available.

USPS Message:

Order confirmation w/out personal information

Of course I have documentation for what Ive written here. I hope years here and in certain small segments of ProVari past people has earned me the honesty or trust to say please Caveat Emptor. we can all make mistakes. How a Business manages its mistakes typically foretells its success or lack of. Warning others in our community is a neighborly thing to do in these uncertain times. Had they responded in any plethora of alternative options, I wouldnt need to be here..​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread