Dec 28, 2010
NJ
lurker2.gif

Balthezar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Fayetteville, GA
Hmmm.....lurker. I would have thought those two were more like..... PV Geniuses. Especially Hairball. Such good advice from both, what would we do without them :).

Sorry to take so long to see this, but I was watching Nascar all day. Have to take a break from here sometimes. :laugh:

Thank you all for your kind words (at least I think they were meant to be kind). I may not know it all, but I do try to pass what I can on to new people (of course, I'm still new at this myself, so don't know it all yet). Most of what I pass on to others I have learned here, and a lot is from my limited experience. Either way, I am glad to have joined this great community, and until I am asked to stop trying to pass my BS off as knowledge, I will continue to try to help everyone I can in any way I can.

Tersur, You just think you know all my tricks....see you in the morning mwahaha

JustaGuy, I hope I'm one of those helpful people (probably more of a pest sometimes).

cement, +2 to you :)....I love your cat, and that's saying a lot, I don't normally like cats. But that one reminds me of a Stephen King book I read.

Careful Huffelpuff, I may be lurking in the shadows at this very moment.

swedishfish, I like that one :) I should change my avatar to that heheh.

kabonk, I've had the same thoughts a lot after reading her posts, then think, maybe someday ;)

I really love the people here, they are so helpful and friendly. Don't know where I'd be without you.

Thank you all :toast: :vapor:

Balth

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I'm at a loss for words. I'm really happy that I've pointed some of you in the right direction. You have no idea how many times I goofed on my own purchases when I first started out, and without the help of the Vets, I would still be making goofs. I just don't want to see any of you do the same and spend that kind of money only for it to go to waste.

Sorry I didn't respond to this yesterday. I caught the wonderful stomach flu and I'm still under the weather from it.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Hope you get better my friend!!!! It's great to see that your getting recognition you deserve for the advice you give on this forum.

I'm getting there slowly. I had this stuff 7-8 years ago and it took me about 3 days to get over it. I hope it holds true this time around also.

If it wasn't for you, my friend, I wouldn't have known what Reo Rob was up to. I thank you from my heart for that one. You've also given me insight to some different types of equipment. I finally figured out how to get the dripping atomizers to stop leaking on me...love those drip shields. I know at one time I told you I hated them but I was lucky enough to get my hands on a new shield and it's made a difference. Not a bad atty and a good one to test flavors out with. I never would have tried them if it wasn't for your recommendation.

This goes to show that it doesn't matter how long a person has vaped, it's letting others know what you use and whether it works or not. It's a great community that I'm very proud to be a part of.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
I hope so too. The stomach flue is something that I don't miss and so, I know how hard it is for you right now. Last one I had was about 8 years ago which lasted 2 weeks. Just take it easy and slowly move up to regular food again. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Anyways, it's no problem at all. I know that your a Buzz Pro fan and it was only right that as a friend. I let you know about it. It's great that you got the dripping atomizer to work for you. They do give great performance and happy you found a drip shield that you like. I totally agree about your statement and I've learned from some of the newer members contribution to this forum as well.

If it wasn't for vets like you then I wouldn't know of some of the great juice vendors that are out there right now and why cartomizers like the IKV Fusions are better then others. I really do appreciate/respect the advice you have given since you've tried more devices, juices, and other hardware then I could ever imagine. Also, like what you said earlier. Without the help I got from you, Nomoreash, Tybin, Nerak, Dormouse, Dark Mage, Katya, and to many others to mention. Then I wouldn't even know 80% of what I know now.

I'm getting there slowly. I had this stuff 7-8 years ago and it took me about 3 days to get over it. I hope it holds true this time around also.

If it wasn't for you, my friend, I wouldn't have known what Reo Rob was up to. I thank you from my heart for that one. You've also given me insight to some different types of equipment. I finally figured out how to get the dripping atomizers to stop leaking on me...love those drip shields. I know at one time I told you I hated them but I was lucky enough to get my hands on a new shield and it's made a difference. Not a bad atty and a good one to test flavors out with. I never would have tried them if it wasn't for your recommendation.

This goes to show that it doesn't matter how long a person has vaped, it's letting others know what you use and whether it works or not. It's a great community that I'm very proud to be a part of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread