Status
Not open for further replies.

visionshock

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
www.beyondvape.com
Thank you all for participating our hugely successful Fifth contest. This is the start of the same contest but starting over because we reached 2,000 replies.

-----

BI-WEEKLY BEYOND VAPE E-JUICE WINNERS:

We will be offering our premium Beyond Vape e-liquid (made in the USA with all food grade ingredients)! Three lucky winners will be able to win 3 bottles of their choice of Beyond Vape e-liquid every 1st and 15th of the month. To enter, a member can only post once per day for contest entry. You can post anything regarding your experience with vaping.Shipping within 48 continental states only. The first winners will be announced on November 15, 2014. This contest will never expire.

MONTHY MOD WINNER:

We will be picking one random winner every 1st of the month that participated in our E-JUICE contest above. The winner will get to choose between our Spire VV/VW mod or the Neptune Hybrid Mechanical mod! Shipping within 48 continental states only. The first winner will be announced on March 1st 2014. This contest will never expire.

Thank you for checking us out and best of luck to the winners!

contest.jpg

visionshock

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
www.beyondvape.com
Congratulations to the following winners of the ECF Contest Giveaway for May 15, 2015:

-rbeckys8
-CountBoredom
-liblue1

Please message back with the following information to claim your prize:
-Full Name
-Email
-Phone number
-Address
-DOB
-Nicotine levels and juice flavor preferences

Thanks!

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
5/19

Wow, what a pleasant surprise! Here I was following along on the old thread and then, BAM!, first post on the new...! Congratulations, rbeckys8 and Blue! :toast: Thank you, visionshock and Beyond Vape! :thumbs:

I was going to lament the fact that I have no prospective vape mail, but I guess a win changes all that...! :)

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
5/19
I went to the old link and found it closed....after searching long and hard I found this and see that I won....Thank you Visionshock/Beyondvape and congrats to the other winners.......rbeckys8 & Count.......
Now I can expect vapemail too..........

I posted this in the contest thread.........

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
5/19
Congrats rbeckys8, CountBoredom and liblue1!:banana::banana::banana:

Thanks for the ongoing contest Beyond Vape!

I dropped my Istick 50w and Atlantis tank today. It hit the ground tank first, but thankfully I have the hollow sleeve tank on there and no damage was done. :)

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Thank you all for participating our hugely successful Fifth contest. This is the start of the same contest but starting over because we reached 2,000 replies.
Thanks for the continued contest/giveaway, Beyond Vape and Visionshock!!! :thumbs:

Gratz to rbeckys8, CountBoredom, and lilblue1. :thumb:

05-19

Still playing for a chance to win that beautiful Neptune. :D I'd love to try this CelluCotton in it! Got some great batteries from BV just waiting for it. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread