BF Mods by Custom-Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
I'm building one of these, at the moment...

HRMr0Qkl.jpg

:thumb:

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I was doing a little reminiscing and came across this...
I'm not a bull in a china shop. I love my wood squonkers. I do not need another mod. Yet somehow I'm drawn to these. I wonder how long I can resist?
The answer?

Not very :lol:
"Lead me not into temptation, for I will surely follow." :oops:

Actually, that's not true anymore. Pinches and CeeCees are all I really care to use. Nothing else has succeeded in tempting me.

Hi I’m new here, just got a deal on a CC squonk & my goodness I’m glad I stumbled upon this gorgeous work of art. I do however notice bridges have been made & was wondering what a guy would have to do to get said bridges? Mine did not have one. What you see here is what I got. Maybe get some extras as well to keep aside for a rainy day. That a way if god forbid something happened I wouldn’t be without my new daily driver.

Attachments

• 03FFB23B-623B-4E5C-9448-FFB046B53A52.jpeg
    03FFB23B-623B-4E5C-9448-FFB046B53A52.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
  • FA6FF252-FD2A-4643-9BD6-ACBB4909A54D.jpeg
    FA6FF252-FD2A-4643-9BD6-ACBB4909A54D.jpeg
    408 KB · Views: 55

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Hi I’m new here, just got a deal on a CC squonk & my goodness I’m glad I stumbled upon this gorgeous work of art. I do however notice bridges have been made & was wondering what a guy would have to do to get said bridges? Mine did not have one. What you see here is what I got. Maybe get some extras as well to keep aside for a rainy day. That a way if god forbid something happened I wouldn’t be without my new daily driver.
Just ask Corey. Without bridge, that parallel mod is at best functioning on one battery, dangerous at worst. Turnaround is quick, and spare parts are well priced

Doff my thought was the exact same. I snagged this beauty up without one. First parallel setup and love it, day two in I asked this exact thing because my button battery would read, say 3.62v when taken out and the other 3.99v or so.. The gentleman I got it from said that sounds right, & without a home made bridge of sorts connecting the batteries it would always pull more from the primary connection spot over the other. Lucky for me I found mother gentleman who owns one and shot me the direct link to this page.

Reactions: kas122461

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Trying to figure out how to message you. This is all foreign to me on this forum. ‍♂️

Click on his name and in the box that pops up you will click on “start a conversation”.

G’mornin and welcome to the forum :)

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
First parallel setup and love it, day two in I asked this exact thing because my button battery would read, say 3.62v when taken out and the other 3.99v or so.. The gentleman I got it from said that sounds right, & without a home made bridge of sorts connecting the batteries it would always pull more from the primary connection spot over the other
I'm wondering how it pulls anything at all from the second battery without the bridge. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread