Big 555 lover can someone suggest a alternative?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fairweasel2323

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Marion, OH
I love HHVs Heavenly T!! I had always liked RY4 and think its the best I have tried. 555 had been my other ADV but HHV doesnt carry it. I would like to find a tobacco flavor close to it that HHV carries. I have tried Shadow and its ok but still not a ADV for me any suggestions of something HHV has thats close or better then 555?

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I keep hearing about this Legend maybe I should give it a try? the Shadow so far just aint a ADV to me..
You absolutely should try Legend , it's definitely more of a tobacco vape than Shadow or HT , and I do like both of those as well but Legend is my EDV my every day vape I don't believe in a ADV ya gotta change things up or you over saturate your taste buds . Oh and lest I forget Welcome to the Army Weasel !

fairweasel2323

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Marion, OH
Yeah guess I should rephrase that EDV there's two right now I know I vape everyday and thats 555 from Goodejuice.com and now HT that replaced RY4 from GEJ.....I made a order after reading the reviews I saw on here, I ordered some more Heavenly T and some Heavenly Army... i liked what I read about it, but now im worried they will be too much alike? I hope there still different and not almost the same juice, but ordered HA after seeing alot of people compare it to Bobas Bounty.? I am liking the Shadow the more that I vape it.. im thinking that HHV will be the place i get ALL my juice....

I just got the HT and Shadow yesterday in some samples with Crackberry and Bleeding Heart so they haven't steeped besides time in mail, I think there all good Crackberry wont be a every day vape and hadnt tried the BH yet..

Thank You proud to be part of the HHV Army!!

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Yeah guess I should rephrase that EDV there's two right now I know I vape everyday and thats 555 from Goodejuice.com and now HT that replaced RY4 from GEJ.....I made a order after reading the reviews I saw on here, I ordered some more Heavenly T and some Heavenly Army... i liked what I read about it, but now im worried they will be too much alike? I hope there still different and not almost the same juice, but ordered HA after seeing alot of people compare it to Bobas Bounty.? I am liking the Shadow the more that I vape it.. im thinking that HHV will be the place i get ALL my juice.... I just got the HT and Shadow yesterday in some samples with Crackberry and Bleeding Heart so they haven't steeped besides time in mail, I think there all good Crackberry wont be a every day vape and hadnt tried the BH yet.. Thank You proud to be part of the HHV Army!!
I don't find HA and Shadow similar , Shadow is definitely vanilla tobacco while HA is chocolate graham tobacco other than tobacco totally different flavor profile .

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Yeah guess I should rephrase that EDV there's two right now I know I vape everyday and thats 555 from Goodejuice.com and now HT that replaced RY4 from GEJ.....I made a order after reading the reviews I saw on here, I ordered some more Heavenly T and some Heavenly Army... i liked what I read about it, but now im worried they will be too much alike? I hope there still different and not almost the same juice, but ordered HA after seeing alot of people compare it to Bobas Bounty.? I am liking the Shadow the more that I vape it.. im thinking that HHV will be the place i get ALL my juice....

I just got the HT and Shadow yesterday in some samples with Crackberry and Bleeding Heart so they haven't steeped besides time in mail, I think there all good Crackberry wont be a every day vape and hadnt tried the BH yet..

Thank You proud to be part of the HHV Army!!
HA and Shadow share the same creamy base. But Retic is right, one is vanillaish and the other is graham crackerish. HHV doesn't really have a true 555. HT comes closest. I would forget that pursuit and simply sample the HHV tobacco line. Legend, Dragon's Fire, Serendipity, Pirate's Booty, Huntsman, Sludge, etc...

fairweasel2323

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Marion, OH
sounds like I will like HA I hope so I ordered a 15ml bottle and got some of HT it is kinda close too the 555 maybe why I liked it so much but I always liked RY4, I am liking this Shadow more and more though now that I vape more of it... I hope the order comes soon I got less then .5ml left of Heavenly T lol last order came fast I was surprised!!! Great Job at HHV!

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
sounds like I will like HA I hope so I ordered a 15ml bottle and got some of HT it is kinda close too the 555 maybe why I liked it so much but I always liked RY4, I am liking this Shadow more and more though now that I vape more of it... I hope the order comes soon I got less then .5ml left of Heavenly T lol last order came fast I was surprised!!! Great Job at HHV!
Doesn't sound like you'll have time to steep if your almost out of juice , HA and Shadow are NET's they take longer then HT to be at their best but they're still good fresh, I do find HA is more tobacco forward in flavor than Shadow & HA .

fairweasel2323

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Marion, OH
Doesn't sound like you'll have time to steep if your almost out of juice , HA and Shadow are NET's they take longer then HT to be at their best but they're still good fresh, I do find HA is more tobacco forward in flavor than Shadow & HA .

I never steep im always wanting to try so soon I vape them right out of the mail! I do notice as I get lower on my bottle the flavor does change with some juices...I hope I like HA this Shadow aint too bad 3rd day vaping it, But I love HT! I have been saving my last little bit in clearo...

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
The closest you can come to a 555 juice from HHV would be to take P'Nut Butter Cookie and mix it with the tobacco of your choice, depending on what you like, such as Dark Horse, Dragon's Fire, Heavenly Army, or Legend. Even then, it ain't going to be a 555.

I agree, there is no true 555 in HHV's lineup.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I never steep im always wanting to try so soon I vape them right out of the mail! I do notice as I get lower on my bottle the flavor does change with some juices...I hope I like HA this Shadow aint too bad 3rd day vaping it, But I love HT! I have been saving my last little bit in clearo...
Let us know what you think of the HA Weasel .

fairweasel2323

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Marion, OH
I just received my order had to try HA right out of the mail bag, so far I like it, like another member said its similar to Shadow, but different i will give a better review once I have vaped some more of it and it has some more time to steep. I do like though :)

I could phase out the 555.. so far Im loving this HA and the HT and neither have had time to steep so should only get better :)

Now I cant wait to get the 2 EVOD clearos I ordered!

Oh and I did start liking Shadow too. I got one more .9ml tank of it but I mixed in a little Crackberry into it, Very Good!!

Last edited:

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I just received my order had to try HA right out of the mail bag, so far I like it, like another member said its similar to Shadow, but different i will give a better review once I have vaped some more of it and it has some more time to steep. I do like though :) I could phase out the 555.. so far Im loving this HA and the HT and neither have had time to steep so should only get better :) Now I cant wait to get the 2 EVOD clearos I ordered! Oh and I did start liking Shadow too. I got one more .9ml tank of it but I mixed in a little Crackberry into it, Very Good!!
I usually try mine fresh to make sure all's well , the HA will definitely get better with steeping , if you reorder SD ask for extra extract in the comments box when you order .

fairweasel2323

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Marion, OH
one thing I thought was weird was the bottles both were at same level but wasn't completely full I am sure they both had 15ml of juice in them the bottle was just bigger and could hold more then 15ml?? I do like the bottles I saves my sample bottles good to carry juice with the tops that pop off to fill with more juice :)

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
one thing I thought was weird was the bottles both were at same level but wasn't completely full I am sure they both had 15ml of juice in them the bottle was just bigger and could hold more then 15ml?? I do like the bottles I saves my sample bottles good to carry juice with the tops that pop off to fill with more juice :)
Yeah maybe I should use SH for Shadow , and yes all HHV's bottles are oversized .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread