Big Battery PV/E-Cig.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBrown

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Hurst, TX
Just my 2¢

DSE-701 Cigar, DSE-601 Pipe, and the lady pipe all have improved battery life and cheap batteries.

The Cigar and lady pipe use the same battery as the Stick and I believe the 601 has the same battery as the Screwdriver. The Prodigy does not seem to exist yet.

For the no gummy atomizer I think you'd have to wait for the Manual lady pipe which should be out of manufacturing in a couple of weeks. Not sure if East Mall will carry those though.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Just my 2¢

For the no gummy atomizer I think you'd have to wait for the Manual lady pipe which should be out of manufacturing in a couple of weeks. Not sure if East Mall will carry those though.

Manual lady pipe - that should be interesting. I looked into the Lady Pipe but heard if the battery goes bad you have to replace the entire device.

MrBrown

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Hurst, TX
Manual lady pipe - that should be interesting. I looked into the Lady Pipe but heard if the battery goes bad you have to replace the entire device.

Nope, The kit comes with two batteries, so they are replaceable. There have been a lot of atomizer problems (getting various 801's to fit) but you can definitely replace the battery.

With the larger pipes, like the 601, the atomizer if built in. So if that goes you may as well replace the whole pipe. Still works out ok if you can get one with a warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread