Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
I have a friend who just recently got into vaping and got off cigs. I was a member of zamplebox until I started mixing my own, and I had given my friend a bottle of juice that I didnt really care for and he loved it. He doesn't have alot of money to spare for his vaping so I want to try and make him a bottle that is somewhere close to the flavor I gave him. Its big heart flavor's sweet honey. Problem is I have no idea where to start with this one. I have seven or eight different tobacco flavors, and I do have honey flavor, but I got away from vaping tobacco flavors pretty early on. I vape mostly desert and fruit flavors now. Has anyone in diy tried the original and have a recipe for a diy version, or any honey flavored tobacco recipe that is good? It was a couple of months ago when I gave him the bottle and I have no clue as to what it tasted like. Any help would be appreciated. I have a honeywood tobacco flavor that I mixed at 5% and have it steeping for him to try but I dont know if that is anywhere close to the original flavor or not. Thanks

Aheadatime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
USA
Inawera honey at very low %'s (0.5%-2%) has a real clover taste to it. Not overly sweet like the fake honey in the bear jars, but real clover-ish honey. Personally, it's too realistic for me, as in too much flower taste and not enough sweet taste, but it works when paired with something like a touch of sweetener or cream.

DIYFS (DIY Flavor Shack) has a decent honey when used at between 4-6%, although it leaves my mouth dry and some people say has an unpleasant aroma in the air.

I've heard good things about Nude Nicotine's Honey Tobacco concentrate, although I've never gotten around to purchasing it myself.

As for the tobacco taste to go with, you have alot of options. Hangsen makes good tobaccos, so I'd recommend starting by reading the Hangsen thread over a bit and seeing which tobacco sounds like the one you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread