The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Big Puppy Pictures!

Discussion in 'Freedom Smoke USA' started by vaporgalinfla, Apr 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vaporgalinfla

vaporgalinfla Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

May 7, 2010
    Florida
    Ellery and Maisie will be eight months old April 15th. It's hard to believe that we've had them since they were eight weeks old.

Here are pictures of Ellery and Maisie that we're taken last weekend. Maisie is in the first four pictures (pink collar and leash) and Ellery are in the next four (brown collar and leash). The last two pictures are shortly after Maisie was spayed at six months. One of the pictures is Maisie laying on my legs with her soft cone. A few days after that, we were able to take her cone off, but she was still supposed to relax and rest for another week. So, she stayed in her crate a lot (fortunately, she loves her crate!). Anyway, Ellery kept jumping on her crate! In fact, during the day, when she was sleeping in her crate, he would jump on her crate and sleep!

Maisie - taken April 7th
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ellery - taken April 8th
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Maisie in the first picture; Maisie and Ellery in the second picture
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm so glad that Ellery and Maisie are in our lives. They are very affectionate and fun pups!

2. salemgold

salemgold ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    Oh! VG, they are gorgeous! I can tell how well they are taken care of just by looking at the pictures.
    Okay, plus the fact that I know you spoil them lol

It seems to me like they should be older than 8 months already.

Maisie has eyes that look almost human. Thanks for posting the pictures. I really enjoyed seeing them!

3. vaporgalinfla

May 7, 2010
    Florida
    Thanks Salem! They are beautiful dogs. We definitely take very good care of them. Ellery has allergies, so we started using Acana Pacifica for both pups. Pricey, but so worth it. The seafood based diet has done wonders for their skin and fur. You know me; yes, they are very spoiled.

They are big puppies. The vet is happy since they aren't overweight. No telling how much they will weigh when they are adults.

Maisie has beautiful eyes. They have stayed the same color since she was a small baby. I'm glad. :)

Thanks for looking at the pictures!

4. Elphaba13

Elphaba13 Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2011
    Australia
    This is my big puppy:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334535598.513979.jpg

Sleeping amid the paint tins.

Massive and Ellery are so grown up now!

5. div

div Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 3, 2010
    So California
    How adorable they are! Grown so fast, time just flew by. So glad you have them in your lives, they are special.
    Just as I couldn't imagine my life without Crystal, didn't think I could when Seneca passed, but she stole my heart right away.
    She has issues lately with excessive licking to the point of raw skin on her paws/legs, but started her on lavender and german chamomile oils (external only). Vet can't figure out what she is allergic to, so far it's helping with the itching. It could be the lawn, go fig.
    I'm babbling, way past my bedtime. Great photos!

6. Teufelhund

Teufelhund Full Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Tucson AZ
    What a gorgeous pair of puppies you have! I love blue fawns and your Maisie is absolutely to die for! I love Acana/ Orijen products too, but recently switched to Earthborn due to availability problems with the Ranchlands blend.

7. maureengill

maureengill Moved On ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2009
    Trainer PA
    OMG VG....they are downright adorable :)

8. vaporgalinfla

May 7, 2010
    Florida
    Fun picture! What kind of dog is he/she? What's the pup's name?

Maisie is big, but please don't call her Massive! :)

9. vaporgalinfla

May 7, 2010
    Florida
    Time has flown by. They will be nine months old on May 15th! They have definitely stolen our hearts.

Have you had an allergy panel test done on Seneca? We were going to with Ellery, but switching to a seafood based dry food cleared up the problem. What kind of food do you feed her? Lavender oil should help. Have you tried hemp oil? It helped Ellery a lot!

10. vaporgalinfla

May 7, 2010
    Florida
    Thanks! I love Maisie's coloring. :) I'm not familiar with Earthborn and will research it. Why are there availability problems with the Ranchlands blend?

11. vaporgalinfla

May 7, 2010
    Florida
    Thanks Maureen. I think Squishy would love them if he was still with us. :)

12. Elphaba13

Elphaba13 Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2011
    Australia
    His name is Brosnan. Mastiff cross boxer. 40 kilos of Teddy Bear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.