Status
Not open for further replies.

James Hart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
toms_river.nj.us
www.myselfalone.com
Awesome! I'm going to order the gotvapes one first and see. I could not find the Renu one... the others are on my list to try next.

I think I might be spoiled by the pricing at Bluemist... spending $15+ on 30ml is rough when I've been spending $30 on 150ml (they jumped it to 180ml since my last order).

For reference; I use 100% VG and 16mg strength.

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
Vapor Renu has it,its really good with double flavor.

I second this. It's hubby's all day every day vape. I just got a pint bottle of it for him. Great juice, excellent prices & customer service.

Here's the link Nu-Juice Liquid Refill

The flavor is "Big red gum" go for the double shot of flavor. (IMO this one doesn't need triple, but you could get a higher mg and mix it down if you wanted to triple it)
I can't say enough good about Jason and his liquid.

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
Don't know if this was offered yet, but Gourmet Vapor has a flavor maker. If you use Cinnamon, Big Red is definitely what I smell/taste. Long story, I can't be near that kind of cinnamon, but I found out the hard way about their Cinnamon. They also have Cinnamon BUN, so I'm assuming that's what I was originally looking for.

Vaporbomb's Cinnabomb is very popular :)

James Hart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
toms_river.nj.us
www.myselfalone.com
Well I got some Flux Nector - Big Red today... but they sent PG instead of VG so I'll have to wait another couple days to try it (called them up and they were real quick to offer the right one be sent and said I could keep the PG one). I just ordered Fuego and Cinnamon Sugar from Velvet Vapors today too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread