tabacco

Moved On
Dec 2, 2011
china
  • Deleted by classwife

beashay

Dec 2, 2011
Arkansas
My first post hello to everyone. I have done alot of reading on this site and finally joined tonight. I have been vaping for four months now, I would recommend the ego system and I would also recommend getting a pass through. If you get a starter kit it will have two batteries in it and you can have one to vape on and have the other fully charged and ready if you need it. I was a pack and a half smoker and I have the ego 650 mah and a 900mah passthrough. I have used the tank system and drip and the latest thing is a giantomizer which so far I am really liking. Atomizers give the best taste in my opinion, ego tanks give plenty of vapor but do seem to cut the flavor, the giantomizer has good vapor and better flavor than the tank system. I think 18mg would get you started out right. I would recommend getting a tobacco flavor and a different flavor be it fruity/beverage something other for you to try. The fantastic thing I should say just one of many fantastic things about vaping over smoking is the wonderful flavors that you will be able to experience that you would never have the option out of regular cigarettes. Make the plunge and jump on it you wont be sorry you did.

jacquelyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2011
California
My first kit was the go-go. I actually hated the ego-t and I also have the kgo which is good. I will say I love the go-go plus they have 3 ml go-carts to give you an all day vape. Downside of the go-go is its not a 510 thread ( but I have the adapters) I love the amount of vapor and flavor it produces. Check out discount vapers and the go-go forum.

anncq

Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
Rockdale, Texas
I second the opinion about the Gogo. I hate the eGo T also. I only use it when testing DIY flavors and at the local Vapors Meet up. Eric at discountvapers dot com has the best prices and is friendly and helpful. He also has duel coil cartomizers for the Gogo that r available only from him.
The battery lasts me two days and I am constantly vaping on it. The kit comes with 2 batteries. He carries converters so u can use the battery with 510/eGo stuff too.
The only thing I think would be better would b a Darwin.
Ann

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread